Flat MH vehicle battery - help.....

GMJ

We had an an emergency today in that my FiL had a small car crash and had to be rushed into hospital. This necessitated us having to jump into a car and drive up to Cheltenham.

More of that anon...

Anyway we thought to go in the MH so we could stay close however the vehicle battery was flat. By the looks I had left the control panel on in the hab area and this had drained the battery. I couldn't jump start it either with my battery pack.

I have the MH plugged in to the mains now.

The question is (bearing in mind that I am all over the place and have no access to any of my bumf) by plugging it in to the mains will this charge both the hab and the vehicle batteries? I have a Sargant control panel and I can change between hab and vehicle battery via a switch on it.

Its a 2017 Autotrail Comanche.

Sorry about the basic question but I haven't time to research and have no paperwork with me.

If it will do this I'll go back home on Saturday and try and start it and bring it up to Cheltenham.

TIA folks

Don't know if all the same as I am not electrically minded. But on ours the leisure battery charges when on hook up, and the vehicle battery needs to be charged separately. But we don't have a switch...
Hopefully someone will come along soon who can say definitively! Hope your FiL is okay...horrible when you have to rush into action and things go wrong!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back