Fogstar 460ah lithium update.

Sunday morning. We used the inverter again and microwave last night for jacket spuds heating running watched 4 hr of TV temp dropped full frost this morning and we are toasty warm this morning.
And we still have power .our lead acid would been dead by now ..
Lithium sitting at 83 %
Driving today so b2b should kick in ..

Down here in southern Spain and using microwave air fryer electric kettle hair dryer and even running our fridge freezer with our Roamer 460Ah battery and by 15.00pm back to 100% , after solar recharge 🌞🌞👍
You've missed a trick, Jeff.; there's 2 hours solar power left, so you could be making cheese and onion toasties for elevenses, and still get back to 100% power by sunset ... sprinkled with chopped Spring onions on a well-fired roll, gorgeous! :D

Steve

You've missed a trick, Jeff.; there's 2 hours solar power left, so you could be making cheese and onion toasties for elevenses, and still get back to 100% power by sunset ... sprinkled with chopped Spring onions on a well-fired roll, gorgeous! :D

Steve
Don't worry Steve, Lorraine makes the most of surplus power by watching 24hrs of films 🤔🤔

Well credit where credit is deserved. Fogstar after sales first class.

Well as I post there was a blip with my battery over last few days it turned out to be a bms or cell problem.
I've just picked up a new 460ah with no hassle from them.
Swoped,, on van in 1 hr, 48hr turn round.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back