** FOOD ORDERS ** Wills O Nats October 2022

Hi Robyn, for us;
1 x Poached Salmon w' creamy mash n' veg
1 x Cumberland sausage ring n' mash w' seasonal veg

thanks Ben & Lin

Hi Robyn, we would like:-
1 x BBQ Chicken, New potatoes & seasonal vegetables
1 x Chicken, Ham & Leek Pie, New potatoes & seasonal vegetables

Please can I have a buttermilk chicken burger but without the bread bun. Thanks.

Hi Robyn, if I make it past the reserved list lol
1 Soup then Chilli n rice
1 Yorkie puds the mixed grill, Cheers All

Hi Robyn. Could we please order 2no BBQ chicken with chips with 1 being gluten free.
thanks.

Hi Robyn could we please have 1no BBQ chicken and 1no black sheep haddock both with chips many thanks

Hi all,

We’re looking forward to having you again :)

Please find attached our brand new menu!

(If you go on our website or social media’s you’ll still find the old menu as the new one isn’t going live until next week. Ignore that one!!)

I’ll make a point of coming on here regularly to answer/ask any questions regarding your orders.

Thanks,
Robyn
Hi there Robyn, can we please order giant Yorkshire pudding, sausage and mash twice. Thankyou bikerdave129

1 x Burger and chips and 1 x Poached Salmon with new Potatoes and Veg for us please(y)

Regards,
Del and Diane

1 x giant Yorkshire, sausage and mash and 1 x ring sausage and mash please. Thankyou

1 x giant Yorkshire, sausage and mash and 1 x ring sausage and mash please. Thankyou
I shudder to ask, as kenneth Horne used to say,but what is a 'ring sausage'? Sounds like something from a 'Julian and Sandy' sketch from 'Round the Horne' ... :)

'Bonar sausages ...'
'Ooh, bold! 'ennee bold, Jules?' :oops:

Steve

I shudder to ask, as kenneth Horne used to say,but what is a 'ring sausage'? Sounds like something from a 'Julian and Sandy' sketch from 'Round the Horne' ... :)

'Bonar sausages ...'
'Ooh, bold! 'ennee bold, Jules?' :oops:

Steve
🤣👍Senior moment....

Hello Robyn

That should be everyone ordered now, I make it 51 meals, going off the main attendance list (including Kimbowbill who is turning up on Saturday)

The Northerners on tour will be ordering direct off you x2 meals so 53 in total

Last edited:
❓ Question time ❓

Horace
Salad or veg with the pie?

Hayhiker
Mushy or garden peas with the fish?

Rugby Ken
Salad or veg with the minty lambs?

Nomad-notmad
Salad or veg with the minty lamb?

Johndoris
Salad, veg or garden peas with the BBQ chicken?

Earby Micky
Salad or veg with the poached salmon?

Burstner Boy
New potatoes, mash or chips with the fish?

Molly3

Red Kev
How would you like the steak cooking on the mixed grill? And would you like new potatoes, mash or chips?

Keefy G
Salad, veg or garden peas with the BBQ chickens?

Billieblue

Johnnyboy
Salad, veg or garden peas with the BBQ chicken? Mushy or garden peas with the fish and chips?

Trev-E-Luz
Salad, veg or garden peas with the BBQ chicken?

Bikerdave129
Veg or garden peas with the giant Yorkshire? Veg or garden peas with the Cumberland ring?

Alwaysared
Please have a look at the menu for the topping options for your burger, you have a choice of 3

Thanks 🍻

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back