FOR SALE: Wiensberg Carabus 601 MQH PVC / Motorhome / Campervan

Rockburner

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201907250460863?advertising-location=at_motorhomes.

Constructed and sold in 2016, in the Knaus factory in Germany, this van is a 4 seat, 5 berth campervan / motorhome ideally suited to families or a couple wishing to travel in style!

Fitted with a 120W solar panel on the roof, 110litre water tank, Truma combi heater and water heater and 2 double beds in a typical motor home style living area, but with the convenience of travel of a camper van, anyone can live in luxury while on the road without recourse to campsites.

The main benefit of this vehicle is the extended roof space which allows for the 2nd double bed over the main cabin, and an extra tier of storage cupboards all round the rest of the van living area, easily doubling the cupboard capacity compared to any similar converted van.

Weight rated at 3,500Kg, the payload capacity is in the order of 590Kg, plenty for extending travelling or weekends away.

Based on a FIAT DUCATO 2,0 l Multijet 130 (95 kW/130 PS) - 3.500 kg light van, the vehicle benefits from the FIAT combined radio/navigation interface which includes DAB/FM/AM, integrated CD player, Bluetooth connectivity and also a reversing camera.

Recent MOT and Full service, including brake pads all round, and the included accessories, (see below) mean that this vehicle is ready to be driven straight out on tour with no fuss or extra work. The gas bottles are even both full. Just fill with water, food, and beverages and you’re away!

Overall dimensions:
Length: 6.2m ( 20’8” ) (including aftermarket step on rear)
Width: 2.1m ( 6.9” ) wide (2.6m (8’7”) including mirrors)
Height: 3.2m ( 10’6” )
Max Gross weight: 3,500kg
Payload: 590Kg
Current Mileage:
Last service: 10/7/2019
MOT: 1/6/2019

Fitments from Factory:
110 ltr fresh water tank
85 litre grey water tank
Dometic 65 ltr 3-way fridge with freezer compartment
Truma Combi 6 water/air heater with 12 ltr capacity
Dual burner gas hob integrated with sink
230V power intake and 3 230v sockets, 3 12v sockets in living area.
90Ah Leisure battery
Dometic ceramic cassette toilet with electric pump
(Full original specification available here : https://www.weinsberg.com/fileadmin/media/mj2015-16/pdf/en/Weinsberg_RM-KW_GB_TDs_2016-2_ebook.pdf )

Aftermarket fitments
120W solar panel on roof
Victron MPPT solar controller (with additional fitment to charge vehicle battery when leisure battery is full)
Fiamma F45s Awning (4m x 2.5m)
GASIT dual 13Kg LPG gas bottles with volume gauges, plumbed with external connection for filling, and BBQ outlet. (total capacity approx 46 ltr)
Secondary LED lighting strip over captain seats.
4th 12v socket in rear wall
Front mud flaps
Heko window deflectors
Mirror protection covers
Headlight protection covers
Rhino rear steps

Included accessories
Extra long 230v cable with inverter box (to protect van against reverse-wired power sources on some campsites)
Lillypad Leisure Windblocker awning-walls for all 3 sides (with inner membranes)
Awning floor-mat (does not damage grass underneath)
PeggyPeg fibre-reinforced pegs and straps to secure awning in poor weather
Thule Levelling ramps with collapsable wheel chocks
Grass mats to prevent bogging down on wet sites.
Driving cabin floormat
Pedal-Box safe - locks a steel box around the pedals preventing the vehicle from being driven away, includes secure storage for valuables.
Snow chains (unused)

Vehicle is location near Aylesbury, viewings can be arranged, please get in touch via Autotrader phone number.
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201907250460863?advertising-location=at_motorhomes.

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you calculating the impressive 600kg payload ???
K

How are you calculating the impressive 600kg payload ???
K
It's (near enough) what's quoted in the spec (unless I'm reading it completely wrong).

Actually - you're right - it's not quite that much. Thanks for the spot!

I wasn't being funny, I was genuinely impressed as I have a 6.3M PVC with just 2 berths and struggle to keep below the 3500kg in touring trim. I really should take my van completely empty to a weigh bridge to find out what it's weight is in that trim.
Good luck with your sale, it looks a nice van.
K ;)

Just a quick 'boing'.

This great van is still available. :)

We've lowered the price for this excellent van slightly, get yourself a bargain! :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back