Forum Sponsors

Admin

Administator

I am now in discussions with forum sponsors, and today I can announce that AIB insurance is our first sponsor.

If any of our members take out a policy and make the person on the call understand that they are a Full Member of Motothomer, AIB will send us a few quid.

I would not work with AIB unless I had confidence in them.

ALL MEMBERS WILL SEE THE SPONSORSHIP BANNERS

There will be no more than one banner per page, and I have total control over these banners. This means that there are no cookies, and I know exactly where members are going if they click on the banner.

If you have a problem with this, please message me, do not moan about it on the forum.

Phil, glad you have a sponser, other insurance companies often get mentioned on the forums, do you have any problems with that?

Cheers Phil, I always get a quote from them anyway.

I would not mind a sponsor banner at top of any new thread for someting tested/approved and good for the cause of motorhomer or any of the 3 sites.
Just would not want it to go like utube has done with garbage adds, keep up the good work.

I am now in discussions with forum sponsors, and today I can announce that AIB insurance is our first sponsor.

If any of our members take out a policy and make the person on the call understand that they are a Full Member of Motothomer, AIB will send us a few quid.

I would not work with AIB unless I had confidence in them.

ALL MEMBERS WILL SEE THE SPONSORSHIP BANNERS

There will be no more than one banner per page, and I have total control over these banners. This means that there are no cookies, and I know exactly where members are going if they click on the banner.

If you have a problem with this, please message me, do not moan about it on the forum.
Saw the banner this morning .... neatly integrated in the forum layout.
Nicely done :)

Not seeing anything here at all top or bottom.

Subliminal, Trev is unaware of all this going on out of his sight.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back