Forum Upgrade

And there was me thinking you were fixing your likely button as it’s not working well you haven’t liked one single photo on my big adventure ??? hope your feeling better soon and your likely button is fixed ??
I have looked at them all, sorry I have not been click like very much recently unless the post is directed to me.
You look like you have had a great time.

I have looked at them all, sorry I have not been click like very much recently unless the post is directed to me.
You look like you have had a great time.
I was joking, think your funny bone needs an upgrade too ??? now stop it with the likes ????

Okay you can stop your likely button is fixed no need to keep testing it. ?

Get well soon, Phil, you is needed! Btw, the circley-type bit really does frame my piccie well! tks.

And there was me thinking you were fixing your likely button as it’s not working well you haven’t liked one single photo on my big adventure ??? hope your feeling better soon and your likely button is fixed ??

Now now Annie you know there’s no favouritism allowed :unsure: ?

Half of the dogs head is missing animal cruelty :unsure::oops:?

tried to post yesterday and again today in thread by lorraine i think it was.......Hope you all had a happy easter or maybe it was what were you doinf at easter........anyway was trying to reply to oppys post.

it wouldnt allow me to post......constantly telling me it need to be at least 10 chatcters...........the post was more than 10 characters......just tried to post on that thread again....no luck...same message........whats gone wrong...thanks
do hope you are feeling a little better phil

Phil can we alter or edit our avatars as we all seem to have lost a head since it went to round ones.

Hope you're feeling better soon Phil

Regards.
Del

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back