France

Something to do with Covid jabs .......?
I was thinking along those lines, but instead of being injected with micro chips, possibly being injected with government idealogy, or something that turns us all into Cider Men. I wait with bated breath.

I recall showing passport, but never stamped entering/leaving the EU countries that I visited while UK was a member of EU.
The red passport which we were entitled to said European Community on it and as such we were entitled to freedom of movement within the EU. We were however entering the Schengen Zone so had to show our passports as UK was not in said zone.

Have to show Irish passports coming off the ferry at Cherbourg having sailed from Dublin. They get compared to our physical selves and then scanned. Rep of Ireland is in the EU but not Schengen.

Davy

Have to show Irish passports coming off the ferry at Cherbourg having sailed from Dublin. They get compared to our physical selves and then scanned. Rep of Ireland is in the EU but not Schengen.

Davy
Neither Newhaven nor Dieppe were interested in Elaine's Irish Passport, apart from a casual examination, despite my having exceeded the 90 days in 180 days regs. The first time it happened, I had to provide Marriage Certificates, Birth Certificates, previous marriage/divorce payments etc. I'm quite happy if the Border Guards can barely contain their indifference; helps us get on the road quicker [in relative terms ...]

Steve

The red passport which we were entitled to said European Community on it and as such we were entitled to freedom of movement within the EU. We were however entering the Schengen Zone so had to show our passports as UK was not in said zone.
Absolutely; the point that I was making was that they were not stamped.

Back