Free Full Membership for Full Members of Wild Camping

Billieblue;n5459 said:
I didn't. Sorry for any confusion :Smiling_Face_Emoji:

Your not on your own quite a few changed there user name so slightly some complete change part of the fun is working out who is who lol

Slider;n6923 said:
I've done it wrong. ? Put another email in. Can I change it.

If you click on your username at the top right of the page a menu appears, click on 'user settings' then when the page loads click on 'account', the option to change your email address is there
user settings.jpg

Attachments

• user settings.jpg
    user settings.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 0
  • user settings.jpg
    user settings.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Tezza33;n6939 said:
If you click on your username at the top right of the page a menu appears, click on 'user settings' then when the page loads click on 'account', the option to change your email address is there
user settings.jpg

Thanks Tezza you're a good un. :Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign Now a full member.

just visited facts for the first time for a long time it used to be my go to forum before VS ran it into the ground and i discovered the big W, there is a current thread asking “is this why we’re loosing members” a member here has told themembership that there will be a new kid in town january run by a man with a proven track record in motorhoming forums, take a bow phil!

Jeanette;n5104 said:
Ooh don't know whether I'm coming or going or maybe I'm staying here for a bit!!!

I hope you are not on line as the screams of pleasure may put some of a bit.

Admin;n1342 said:
Full Members of Wild Camping wildcamping.co.uk will automatically be award mirrored Full Membership here. But for the automated system to work you MUST use the SAME email address that you do on the wildcamping.co.uk website. If you don't then you will not be eligible for Free Full Membership here.

I can see this morning that there are 12 Wild Camping Full Member here that have not been upgraded for this reason.

I am a member on Wildcamping and Motorhomefacts
and am still waiting to be made a full member on here.
If you could sort it for me please!

EJB;n10055 said:
As a MHacts member can you please upgrade my membership here?
I understand it's a first year free offer...what will the future cost be?

I have upgraded you.

The standard membership fee is £19.95 per year. But members who make a real contribution to the community generally don't pay.

Now I know that is most likely going to prompt another question, "What do I have to do so that I don't pay?". The answer is that the people who help run this site and the Admin's can nominate members to become "Full Member Free" if they feel that the member has made a real contribution to our community.

A real contribution could mean:
  • A high level of activity on the forum
  • Being really helpful in even just a few posts
  • Helping out at meets
  • Doing something exceptional for another member
  • Adding a certain amount of POI reviews
  • Suggesting a certain amount of new POI locations
But this is not an empty promise or ploy. This is the system that I use on Wild Camping and it works well.

Hi, I' sure I used the same emailhere as WC but I'm only showing as free member here, can you check I've used the correct email please.

Thanks

Graham

1807truckman;n10278 said:
Hi, I' sure I used the same emailhere as WC but I'm only showing as free member here, can you check I've used the correct email please.

Thanks

Graham

They were different, the WC one had graham at the start.

OK, I've arrived, set off a wee while ago from W/C and here I am. All's looking canny so far, just navigating my way round, to see what gives.:b0231:

debs;n10450 said:
OK, I've arrived, set off a wee while ago from W/C and here I am. All's looking canny so far, just navigating my way round, to see what gives.:b0231:

Hope you had a good trip and the journey wasn't too bad lol

thanks for setting me up on here. :)

one question - I've not come across motorhomefacts.com before, so haven't registered there - If I've paid for the wildcamping membership (and thus received the full membership here), does that then allow a discount on motorhomefacts? (this could get complex! - how many fora do you run?!)

*****;n10467 said:
MHFacts has absolutely no connection to here or Wild. It is owned by a Canadian Company!

ok! I've misunderstood something someone else posted then! :D

Ah - this :
jo662;n8800 said:
I am a member on Wildcamping and Motorhomefacts
and am still waiting to be made a full member on here.
If you could sort it for me please!

Made me assume (I know, I know), that the MHFacts forum was associated.

Motorhomefacts currently have a lifetime membership off for 1p

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back