Free Malwarebytes Premium on 10 devices until May 2022 for Natwest, Royal bank of Scotland RBS, Isle of Man, Ulster Bank

Tezza33

Business and personal customers who use online banking with Natwest, Rbs, Isle of Mann bank or Ulster bank (possibly more) are able to get Malwarebytes Premium for free on 10 devices. Supports Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android and Chromebook.
It is normally £100pa for 10 devices
If you have an account with a qualifying bank you just need to log in to online banking, go to security and get your offer code.
I couldn't get this to work on Microsoft Edge but it was easy on Firefox

Interesting. I don't do any on-line with those but the OH does.
And Malwarebytes I find a very good product as well (got the Premium version for 5 devices and think it is very good - and even better for £FREE :D )

Just checked ... got mine paid until Feb 2021, so getting it until May 2022 would be handy ;)

Interesting. I don't do any on-line with those but the OH does.
And Malwarebytes I find a very good product as well (got the Premium version for 5 devices and think it is very good - and even better for £FREE :D )

Just checked ... got mine paid until Feb 2021, so getting it until May 2022 would be handy ;)
Premium for 5 devices is £50pa (roughly) so this would save you at least that, I would suggest doing it now though, you receive the activation code that lasts until May 2022I have now installed it on three laptops and two tablets, as you say it is a very good product, if you check the Q&A's on the banks website there is a section asking about options if you already pay for it, might be worth looking
malwarebytes.jpg

Business and personal customers who use online banking with Natwest, Rbs, Isle of Mann bank or Ulster bank (possibly more) are able to get Malwarebytes Premium for free on 10 devices. Supports Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android and Chromebook.
It is normally £100pa for 10 devices
If you have an account with a qualifying bank you just need to log in to online banking, go to security and get your offer code.
I couldn't get this to work on Microsoft Edge but it was easy on Firefox
just another note to say thanks :) got the code this afternoon, created a new account and instead of Feb 2021 for 5 devices, now protected until end of May 2022 for 10 devices, as you say. (y)

A fact,with windows every time you update mr m/soft turns all you cr-p of so him and google can spy on you,switch to linux and save your selves the bother,head down now.zorin.pngl lite.png

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back