Friday night 10th December at the Christmas party rally

Please tell me what you would like to do (votes are public)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administator

The people who had booked the Row Club for the night of the 10th of December have cancelled their booking. This means that the venue is available on Friday night if we want to book it for a private function. By booking it for a private function *well-behaved dogs would be allowed in the bar area (not the function room). To be able to book the venue without charge we would need to have some food. If we do not book it we will not be able to use the venue as someone else will quickly span up the booking.

We could have a jacket potato which will cost £5 per head or curry night that will be £7.50 per head (includes Naan) and maybe find something fun to do after.

Please vote in the poll so I can gauge the number of interested people.

*dogs that continuously bark or are aggressive towards people or other dogs will not be welcome in the venue.

I figured we might go into town Friday night, but haven't booked anything. So please book is in for curries, will definitely be good to be able to go in the club even if we don't eat loads. Happy to pay regardless.

The people who had booked the Row Club for the night of the 10th of December have cancelled their booking. This means that the venue is available on Friday night if we want to book it for a private function. By booking it for a private function *well-behaved dogs would be allowed in the bar area (not the function room). To be able to book the venue without charge we would need to have some food. If we do not book it we will not be able to use the venue as someone else will quickly span up the booking.

We could have a jacket potato which will cost £5 per head or curry night that will be £7.50 per head (includes Naan) and maybe find something fun to do after.

Please vote in the poll so I can gauge the number of interested people.

*dogs that continuously bark or are aggressive towards people or other dogs will not be welcome in the venue.
Two curry meals for us please. Thanks, lknight & Meduck.

We have now decided on a curry night. Please make sure that you have given your Full food orders in the main thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back