Trewan house campsite, Bryngwran, Holyhead LL65 3SW, UK
Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 08:00 AM
Until: Monday, June 3, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Having seen your live video where it was mentioned, we now plan to arrive on Tuesday if that’s ok.

No, but we got here by following the directions at the beginning of the thread. They are very detailed and precise and it was easy to find the site using them. Hope this helps.
Thanks. I did plot it out on my ipad. They seemed complicated instructions but I followed the instructions and "arrived" there OK on my virtual journey.
See you soon.
Sue and Ken

Thanks. I did plot it out on my ipad. They seemed complicated instructions but I followed the instructions and "arrived" there OK on my virtual journey.
See you soon.
Sue and Ken

It is very important you follow the instructions on the first post , I know they seem a bit complicated but they will fall into place as soon as you leave the A55 , DO NOT FOLLOW YOUR SAT NAV , trust me I have got the badge for that one , and some nice scratches on my van

Reactions: 2cv
It is very important you follow the instructions on the first post , I know they seem a bit complicated but they will fall into place as soon as you leave the A55 , DO NOT FOLLOW YOUR SAT NAV , trust me I have got the badge for that one , and some nice scratches on my van
Yes. I'll put the sat nav away

I found that after following the instructions and turning right initially the new satnav route then went the same way as the instructions.

Hi Jill,
The first convoy is leaving at 11am......dodged the raindrops to ask Phil.
See you tomorrow, Hope the rain clears,

• Thank You
Reactions: 2cv
Thanks Phil
We enjoyed the meet and the airshow. It's ages since we last went to one. Loved the Blades and actually seeing and hearing the Spitfire.
Sue and Ken

Phil
Thanks for the meet. Pity about the weather but the air show was very good despite that. Again many thanks.
Mike

Lousy weather, but on the bright side we did see some planes, and rain, and sheep and more rain. I swear I saw a fish swim by. It was worth it for the air show though, and technically that was a freebie thrown in.
Thanks for all the effort that went into the orgainsation.

Another good get together with entertainment thrown in,. A pity about the wind and rain, but we did see some Sun, Thanks to Jeff and Phil for organising it and for the good company. Till next time:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back