Navigation Inn
Thursday, December 5, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Phil sorry can’t make the meet , Linda’s not well and I’ve got sore ribs apology for late notice. Can we still come on Saturday for the meal if feeling better
we will come in the car. Alan

No I got sore ribs skip diving,it’s a northern thing in Yorkshire it’s called “somat for nowt” I leaned over a wheelie bin to retrieve a EHU cover from landfill and hurt my ribs. Sometimes it is painful being green and recycling
Hope Linda got on ok at the ent dept alan

How did she get the broken nose, talking when she should have been listening?

Hello All,
Just to let you know I am still coming today. I am currently stuck at home waiting a delivery. Its rumoured to arrive by 1pm and I will hang around till 2pm so my ETA should be about 4. See you later

Sue and I can't be with you, but we wish you all a wonderful time in our little part of Derbyshire, the Navvi is a great place to be, so enjoy and have a wonderful Christmastime
Luv n stuff from the oppy's

A marvellous night, with lovely company and great food. Thanks to all involved and for the wine donation!!

PS: left early so didn’t get to say goodbye to many. Thanks all - until next time and have a good Xmas.

Last edited:
Agreed, terrific food, and the free wine courtesy of that fantastic bloke 'Oor Wully', what an absolute gent. (y)😇🤩🥳(y):D:giggle::)

What a great night! The food was all yummy, the staff were fab, the live band were brilliant and Wully"s generosity put the icing on the Christmas cake. Best ever Bugsworth Christmas meal. Huge thank you to everyone involved ❤

Excellent meal, great company and that bloke Wully is a real star. A big shout out to Phil for organising it all and to the staff who made it all go so smoothly. (y)(y)

Regards,
Del

Was my daughter still working the bar?

Looks like we missed a great meet ☹️. Good to hear you all had a great time.

Had a brilliant time at Bugsworth great food, great atmosphere and great company, hope it wasn’t too cold for our southern member Full Member ( Colin ) it’s the most northerly meet he has attended 😂😂😂💋

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back