Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 02:00 PM
Until: Monday, April 22, 2019 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I’m trying to take Ian 1950’s booking.

Great . Please keep me posted and if Ian is struggling to change names over let me know and I will ring Briony who is the event organiser and sort it out for you both ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: 2cv
Great . Please keep me posted and if Ian is struggling to change names over let me know and I will ring Briony who is the event organiser and sort it out for you both ;)

Changed the booking over no problem, thanks again for the offer of help.

Due to pending hospital appointment I don't want to travel far from home so will with regret I will have to pull out of this meeting

Robert and the two mutts

Due to pending hospital appointment I don't want to travel far from home so will with regret I will have to pull out of this meeting

Robert and the two mutts

Hope all goes well with you appointments . Thanks for letting me know

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
If You are arriving on THURSDAY please do not arrive before 14.00 PM as you WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON SITE BEFORE THIS TIME . If you arrive before this time and see vans going on site it is because these are marshals and stewards from various groups, and the venue have advance details of who these are . Thanks

This is a copy of the Rules for this event . Please can ALL attendees read them . Any questions please message me . Please remember these are the rules of the Venue and not Motorhomer.com

Terms & Conditions
By attending CamperFest 2019 you agree to abide by the following rules and regulations:is
  1. We will NOT accept any responsibility for damages to personal belongings or property.
  2. We will NOT accept any responsibility for any loss of belongings.
  3. We will NOT accept any responsibility in regard to injury on site.
  4. Use of generators, petrol or diesel is NOT permitted.
  5. You MUST have a suitable fire extinguisher (at least 900g of power). It is strongly advised that you also have a fire blanket located in the cooking area.
  6. Open fires are NOT permitted.
  7. Smoking is NOT permitted in enclosed areas, this includes: marquees, trade areas or within the Chester Food, Drink & Lifestyle Festival.
  8. You MUST NOT bring or set off any types of fireworks on site at the event.
  9. You MUST be aware of your nearest fire point to avoid confusion in an emergency.
  10. In case of a fire, please make nearby vans aware and call 999 (fire brigade). You MUST inform the CamperFest team at the CamperFest hub.
  11. Raised BBQ’s are permitted, however they MUST NOT be placed directly on the ground.
  12. Illegal drugs & abuse of alcohol is NOT permitted.
  13. Excessive noise is NOT permitted especially after 10pm (please think of the other guests). If noise occurs you will be given a warning. If the noise is still persistent you will then be asked to leave CamperFest without hesitation. If this rule is applied no money will be refunded.
  14. Dogs are allowed on site, but NOT in the Food, Drink & Lifestyle Festival. All dogs MUST be kept on a lead and you MUST clean up all fouling.
  15. Those under the age of 18 are NOT permitted to be on‐site un‐supervised. Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and safety of their children at all times.
  16. Those that look under the age of 25 will be asked to produce ID if purchasing alcohol within the Food, Drink & Lifestyle Festival.
  17. Sleeping in cars is NOT permitted.
  18. Pitches will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
  19. You MUST keep within your allocated pitch, providing a 5 metre gap between pitches for campervans, caravans and motorhomes. If your belongings are causing an obstruction you will be asked to move them.
  20. You MUST NOT camp in or use the restricted areas.
  21. Due to the nature of the site you MUST NOT dig any holes.
  22. Toilet and shower facilities are provided on site and we ask you to leave them as you would like to find them.
  23. CamperFest wristbands MUST be worn at all times throughout the festival. These will give you access to CamperFest, the Chester Food, Drink & Lifestyle Festival and the various other entertainment activities, including the welcoming & leaving party.
  24. Only valid CamperFest 2019 tickets provided by CamperFest through the Chester Food, Drink & Lifestyle Festival and/or CamperFest 2019 website will be accepted. We have your details on our database so we know who has already booked and who hasn’t.
  25. Tickets are sold subject to CamperFest’s right to alter or vary the program due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
  26. Photographs will be taken throughout the event by the CamperFest team, who will post them on the Facebook page after the event. By purchasing tickets you are agreeing to this.
  27. The information desk at the front of the Racecourse will be open from 9am‐5.30pm.
  28. The CamperFest main gate will close at 11.30pm from Chester City centre.
  29. The CamperFest team makes the final decision on all matters.
  30. The CamperFest team retain the right to refuse entry.
  31. As part of CamperFest’s ticket purchasing policy we regret that we cannot cancel, exchange, refund or transfer tickets unless the event in question has been either cancelled or re‐scheduled.
  32. In the unlikely event that the site is unfit for use, the event will be cancelled. In this case a full refund will be given to the ticket booker. NO other payments will be made by the company. We are not responsible for any additional financial costs due to event cancellation.
  33. It is the responsibility of the ticket booker to ascertain whether the event has been cancelled or re‐scheduled due to unforeseen circumstances. If the event is either cancelled or re‐scheduled we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from Chester Race Company Ltd. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
  34. CamperFest is operated by Chester Food and Drink Festival Limited.
  35. Individual Restaurants (IR) are supplying the camping purchaser with a pre-loaded card to the value specified, to be spent in their restaurants under their terms and conditions. In the event of financial hardship by IR or IR ceasing to trade, you accept that Chester Food and Drink Festival Limited is in no way liable for any or all amounts issued on those cards by IR under the terms of this purchase.
If any of these rules and regulations are not followed you will first be given a warning and then without hesitation be asked to leave the site. We accept your booking under these conditions.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Caz
Can all who are attending this Rally please make sure you take your booking confirmation form that you received from Camperfest after you paid for your booking , Thank you

Might be late turning up tonight, Roseann is suffering with back pain. If it looks like we will be very late we'll turn up tomorrow .

Cheers

H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back