The Dalton arms .
Friday, October 25, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, October 28, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I have been chatting to the landlady and she has said she will do us a full breakfast at 10.00am on Saturday morning . We need 8 or more persons for it to be worth her effort , so if you would like to put you name down for this please let me know . The price is £6 per person

I have been chatting to the landlady and she has said she will do us a full breakfast at 10.00am on Saturday morning . We need 8 or more persons for it to be worth her effort , so if you would like to put you name down for this please let me know . The price is £6 per person

Put us down for 2 Breakfast

Dear All, got working weekend now and cannot alter.
Please can I pull out of this one, leaves a space for someone that will hopefully get filled

Many thanks
Robert

Dear All, got working weekend now and cannot alter.
Please can I pull out of this one, leaves a space for someone that will hopefully get filled

Many thanks
Robert

Not a problem , thanks for letting me know and hope to see you soon . Jeff

• Thank You
Reactions: RAW
Can you book me in please, I don’t mind stopping on the dock Thant’s mark m

Hi Jeff, I am afraid that I can now only come for one night on the Saturday. I would be happy to go 'on the dock' (or somewhere else in Glasson) rather than take up 3 nights space for only one night's stay if you see what I mean.
Peter

Hi Jeff, I am afraid that I can now only come for one night on the Saturday. I would be happy to go 'on the dock' (or somewhere else in Glasson) rather than take up 3 nights space for only one night's stay if you see what I mean.
Peter

Not a problem Peter , we will save a space for you nearby . Jeff

I thought I had ordered fishnchips for the Saturday night as per your request but cant find it anywhere - DUH! Anyway that's what i want if you don't mind me repeating myself, repeating myself, repeating myself ha ha

I thought I had ordered fishnchips for the Saturday night as per your request but cant find it anywhere - DUH! Anyway that's what i want if you don't mind me repeating myself, repeating myself, repeating myself ha ha
Yes I have got your order , it is in the food order thread in " Rally Chat "

I have had this message off the Landlady ,and I have said yes to the Sunday evening Quiz for those of you who are lucky enough to stay on Sunday night . Also if you require breakfast on Saturday Morning , please let me know

Hi Jeff

Thanks for that. Looks like breakfast on Saturday morning will be going ahead. If we could get a number for this that would be good too. We will be doing a Halloween party on the Saturday night if people want to dress up! Also, do you still want Geoff to do a quiz on the Sunday?

Debbie
Sent from my iPhone

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back