Dougies caravan and camping
Thursday, August 5, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 11:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Lee can you book me down for this 5 nights no special needs 🤔 6 Mtr van up near Trotter if he is ok with that 👍

Hi Lee can you book me down for this 5 nights no special needs 🤔 6 Mtr van up near Trotter if he is ok with that

• Booking confirmed
Reactions: Lee
My username is somehow getting shorter on the list :) I hope this won't cause any issues on arrival?

Hi Lee and Philip don’t know if i already cancelled this meet as 8 could not find my name on the list but I am unable to attend as I have a corroded sump 😂🤣 and the van is in to have a new one not sure when I will get it back so will catch up with you all at another meet. 👍

Checked the list and found your request…organiser hadnt put you on list!
sorry you arent able to make it. See you somewhere…

Hi Lee and Philip don’t know if i already cancelled this meet as 8 could not find my name on the list but I am unable to attend as I have a corroded sump 😂🤣 and the van is in to have a new one not sure when I will get it back so will catch up with you all at another meet. 👍
I had one fitted a few years ago Annie think it’s a common problem.

Hi Lee,
Any chance staying just one night for Friday please? My van is 7.2m

Could you book me in for Friday night only please. My Laika is 7.2m

• Booking confirmed
Hi Lee
So sorry but we're going to have to cancel. Hank the Van is OK but we are not 🤢. Do hope everyone has a good time at Dougies, hopefully we'll be well for Hereford.

Helen an' Kev

• Thank You
If you're here before the weekend, you may get treated to some RAF action. They've been playing on the shooting range over The Wash most days this week.

hi wife has just been told her friend has a pos covid test she had coffee with a few days ago now we cannot come sorry to cancel late but don't want to take any chances have a good meet hope to see you a Hereford

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back