Thursday, September 10, 2020 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
😀👍PLEASE READ --------------------<
CAN YOU PLEASE ENSURE YOUR ELSAN CASSETTE IS EMPTY ON ARRIVAL AS THERES BEEN A ISSUE WITH THE WASTE POINT AGAIN ,WE HOPE IT WILL BE OPERATIONAL BUT THEN AGAIN IT MAY NOT
THEY ARE TRYING TO REP,ACE THIS SYSTEM BUT BE ALART AS IT MAY NOT BE WORKING AS IVE STATED. THERE ARE TOILETS IN THE RECEPTION MAIN BLOCK

FISHING IS ALLOWED £5 PER ROD

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE STORNOWAY BLACK PUDDING AND OR TATTIE SCONES LET ME KNOW BY PM SO I CAN KEEP A LIST TO BRING TO THE MEETING
FULL BUNG £18

half bung£9
1/4bung £4*50 ish these prices are depending on weight
tattie scones are about 80/90 p for a pack of six

List sbp
Tjay. 1/2 bung
helen Richard 1/4 bung 2 tattie
izz 1/4 bung 2 tattie
robell l 1/2 bung

Do you know if they have got the Elsan point fixed here yet ?
If not does anyone know where I can empty our cassette between north Berwick and the lochore meet ?

Do you know if they have got the Elsan point fixed here yet ?
If not does anyone know where I can empty our cassette between north Berwick and the lochore meet ?
It was operational the other weekend
Cost another £188 to get nappiesetc removed found it was a cassette lid and can of beer that blocked it up first (empty Cani hasten to add) so fingers crossed
That’ll save crossed legs😀😀😀😀😀😀👍

Hi Phil, unfortunately we won't be able to make Lochore, so please remove our name from list. Hope you all have a good time.

many thanks. tonynsue

I assume nobody's doing an auto jumble thing? I've got a gas bbq and a few other wee things to sell.
Please can I get a big Motorhomer sticker?

I assume nobody's doing an auto jumble thing? I've got a gas bbq and a few other wee things to sell.
Please can I get a big Motorhomer sticker?
Unfortunately due to COVID we are unable to arrange any community based activities. The good news is that I will have stickers.

Hi Phil Due to family problems we can’t make the Lochore Meadows meet or the Anglesey meet. Apologies for the inconvenience. Alan

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back