Lochore Meadows Country Park
Thursday, September 10, 2020 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Could you put me down for this one please Gordon.
EHU please if available Fri,Sat,Sun,Mon nights please.
Thanks
Mel

Sorry for the short notice but we won't be attending this meet as we are self isolating following a covid scare in our area 😳 .

Hi Phil Due to family problems we can’t make the Lochore Meadows meet or the Anglesey meet. Apologies for the inconvenience. Alan
As Phil has said you did not book Lochore I checked Kelso. You are booked on there. I presume thats the one you want to cancel?

Hi Phil
Do we come straight round to the camping area, or hand in the registration form at the office first.

Do we know if toilet waste dump is still up and running Gordon, we stayed overnight at the Falkirk wheel last night so managed to empty ours today.

Thanks Gordon he told me earlier. When you heading over. I’ve got a half shift but that could change it’s killing me back on the tools this week.

Sorry about the weather for our meeting guys wished it was dry atleast😩thank you all for making it a great attendance and it's been nice seeing you lot again in these awkward circumstances
lets hope next year is better
Also I think we should all thank phil for his hard work at holding things together in these times as behind the scenes it is not easy trying to keep it going for us to stroll about and not realise the effort he puts in and away from his family throughout the meetings
so thanks from me geeky

Last edited:
Sorry about the weather for our meeting guys wished it was dry atleast😩thank you all for making it a great attendance and it's been nice seeing you lot again in these awkward circumstances
lets hope next year is better
Look on the positive side Gordon, there wisnae any midges:)
Had a great time meeting everybody for the first time, and realising that I am not the only nutter In the forum. Thanks all the organisers for Working so hard in bad conditions to make the meet go so well.Cannae wait for a dry meet at some time. when I say dry I meant the weather, not alcohol free.

What a difference about 75 miles makes! We’re sitting in the garden in bright sunshine (although breezy) today, as we did yesterday. It’s hard to believe that you have bad weather down there but I hope it hasn’t spoiled the fun for you all. Enjoy the rest of the meet those that are staying on.

Tony

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back