Lochore Meadows Country Park
Thursday, September 10, 2020 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
A big thank you to Phil, Derek and Gordon for a very well organised meet. There was obviously a lot of work done to make it all possible.
Nobody can control the weather, but great company. Back home, cleaned up, on charge, and about to enjoy lobster, dauphinoise potatoes and salad. A special thanks to Phil for the lobster.

A big thank you to Phil, Gordon and Derek for another great weekend. Pity the weather wasn’t so good but hey ho didn’t spoil anything.
Just before we got to Lauder who should we bump into but Mike(Nomad). Pleased report he’s still in the land of the living.

Thanks again for a great weekend

Jeff, Chris and Saffy the Staffie

A big thank you to Phil, Gordon and Derek for another great weekend. Pity the weather wasn’t so good but hey ho didn’t spoil anything.
Just before we got to Lauder who should we bump into but Mike(Nomad). Pleased report he’s still in the land of the living.

Thanks again for a great weekend

Jeff, Chris and Saffy the Staffie
Jeff it was our PLEASURE Shame them didn't work as hard as we did 😣B4CE2998-1E82-4F74-BEB6-24F211F74CBD.jpegFE93278C-CB31-417F-ABF0-14CB4E52A14D.jpeg

*TRIP ADVISOR * -----------------
CAN I PLEASE ASK YOU GUYS TO PUT A POSITIVE MESSAGE REGARDING OUR STAY AS THE MANAGER IS TRYING TO GET A SEPTIC TANK FOR US AND OTHER ITEMS
THEY ARE TRYING SO HARD
ALSO MANY THANKS TO ALL WHOM ATTENDED FOR THEIR CO*OPERATION WITH THE STRANGE TIMES WE ARE IN HAVING TO DISTANCE ETC
THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND C U ALL SOON

Last edited:
Big vote of thanks to Phil, Derek and Gordon for all the hard work organising the meet in these challenging times.
Great location that requires further exploration if the weather ever improves. Hope everyone got off the grass field as it was a quagmire. Special thanks to Bill for the lobsters. Hope to see you all again soon. Btw your van needs washed Jeff. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

big thank you for all who helped organise and run the Meet.
had a great time meeting everybody,great venue for a meet despite the weather. Thanks Phil Gordon and Derek for all the unseen work needed to get an event up and running, it is appreciated.
John

Thanks Phil and the other chaps who helped me when I got stuck driving onto the field and to Phil who showed me how it's done, pleased to say I managed to get off the field today all by myself, great meet Gordon, weather can't be helped, it was also nice to meet other motorhomes too. We are now on the carpark at the funicular carpark at Cairngorm, went to the mountain shop and made a £5.00 donation as it suggests. I will make sure I post on TripAdvisor Gordon

IMG_20200914_165029.jpgIMG_20200914_163504.jpg

Thanks Phil and the other chaps who helped me when I got stuck driving onto the field and to Phil who showed me how it's done, pleased to say I managed to get off the field today all by myself, great meet Gordon, weather can't be helped, it was also nice to meet other motorhomes too. We are now on the carpark at the funicular carpark at Cairngorm, went to the mountain shop and made a £5.00 donation as it suggests. I will make sure I post on TripAdvisor Gordon
It was great seeing you both again David I think the last time was the meal b4 the Birmingham show
hope we meet a bit quicker in the future

Home now great to see everyone and meet some new members pity about the rain but it didn't seem to dampen the spirits. Great fun watching all the men getting stuck wae there macho gang ho go for it pedal to the floor attitude . Then Ann Newfpark gave them all a lesson she sailed off the park with not one wheel spin. So we’ve got Ann in first place. Jeff sorry mate but your dead last but entertaining 😜 and tribute 11is a close second behind Ann😜😜

At least we didn't chicken out like you Wully and went and parked were we was told too, plus I managed to get off the field and I was the furthest distance away, Phil set me a good example. Thanks for the biscuits though, shame you wasn't offering a wee dram with them too. Have safe travels.

Crackin weekend despite the storms. Thanks to all involved especially the mud extraction team. Sorry Jeff and me parked in the everglades. Crawled home with a front end knock and some grinding noises (no funny comments please). On checking we were very lucky, loose wheel nuts and no damage. Thanks again.
Jim.

A big thank you to everyone involved in the organising and setup of this meet. What a wonderful place to stay over! I even managed a walk around the loch itself, lovely views everywhere you looked.

Regards,
Del

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back