Friday, June 28, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Monday, July 1, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser

We have been allocated the whole restaurant for the Saturday evening and for the duration of the night and the pub has also got a Disco on for the evening
IMPORTANT
When you arrive at the venue please report to Sue or myself AS YOU ARRIVE and we will tell you were you will be parking

*** THIS MEET IS NOW FULL ***

Wills O Nats campsite Meltham West Yorkshire June 28th - July 1st 2019

Wills O Natts public house The pub is very cosy and has a great food and drink menu . We can have up to 20 vans . There is water available but please only use what you are going to need .we will also have access to toilets during the pubs opening hours and a elsan point for those who need to empty their toilet cassette . This meet is free but you must at the very least have the Saturday evening meal and I will organise the sit down meal for Saturday night 19.00pm and Post the menu nearer the time . The pub is also dog friendly . If you want to attend please put your name down on this thread . Thanks

Please bring your levelling ramps as some parts of the camping field have a slight incline

For those of you who don't know, Holmfirth is were The Last Of The Sumer wine was filmed

Blackmoorfoot Road
Meltham
Holmfirth
HD9 5PS

Here is a link to the pub

Wills O' Nats – Country Pub and Dining Huddersfieldleasehis

Please note . I need ALL FOOD ORDERS before Wednesday 26th . if I do not get your order then I presume you are not attending the meet AND YOUR NAME WILL BE TAKEN OFF THE LIST , this is a popular venue and I have got quite a few reserves who want to attend , therefore if you are no longer attending please let me know . Thank you

Last edited:
The List

1 Jeffmossy ( FOOD ORDERED )
2 Molly3 ( CRUMPETS ORDERED )
3 Yorkslass ( FOOD ORDERED )
4 Stonedaddy ( FOOD ORDERED )
5 Slider ( FOOD ORDERED )
6 Kimbowbill ( FOOD ORDERED )
7 Undertaker ( FOOD ORDERED )
8 bmc ( FOOD ORDERED )
9 Debs ( FOOD ORDERED )
10 The Griffos ( FOOD ORDERED )
11 MEDUCK ( FOOD ORDERED )
12 FERENZA ( FOOD ORDERED )
13 Elfish ( FOOD ORDERED )
14 Mischief2 ( FOOD ORDERED )
15 Bill70 ( FOOD ORDERED
16 bazzybabes ( FOOD ORDERED )
17 Carol ( FOOD ORDERED )
18 TissyD ( FOOD ORDERED )
19 Nomad ( FOOD ORDERED )
20 VivM ( FOOD ORDERED )
21 Old Man Down ( FOOD ORDERED )

Last edited:
Yes please, hopefully be ok.

So sorry I am going to have to give this a miss, hope you fine someone to take my place.

Regards Kevin Bond

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff can you put me down for this one please. Going to keep my fingers crossed that nothing happens between now and the meet. Seems like a jinx just lately every time time I put my name down early something happens and I don't make it. So here's hoping ??

Great location. 20 minutes from wildax factory.

Guess who's made an appointment for warranty work the day before the pub meet with you guys...

;-)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back