Full members birthday

Happy birthday to all those members whose birthday falls on this special day-and welcome to winter!!:package_Box_Emoji::package_Box_Emoji::package_Box_Emoji::package_Box_Emoji::package_Box_Emoji::package_Box_Emoji::Red_Wine_Emoji::Red_Wine_Emoji::Red_Wine_Emoji::Beer_Emoji::Beer_Emoji::Beer_Emoji::Birthday_Cake_Emoji:Birthday_Cake_Emoji:Birthday_Cake_Emoji:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow

Happy birthday jaycey001 :Gift_Present_Emoji::Birthday_Cake_Emoji

teejay;n8393 said:
Happy birthday to all those members whose birthday falls on this special day-and welcome to winter!!:package_Box_Emoji::package_Box_Emoji::package_Box_Emoji::package_Box_Emoji::package_Box_Emoji::package_Box_Emoji::Red_Wine_Emoji::Red_Wine_Emoji::Red_Wine_Emoji::Beer_Emoji::Beer_Emoji::Beer_Emoji::Birthday_Cake_Emoji:Birthday_Cake_Emoji:Birthday_Cake_Emoji:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow

teejay;n8719 said:
Happy birthday jaycey001 :Gift_Present_Emoji::Birthday_Cake_Emoji

Did you mean to post in this thread, teejay. Or perhaps the December Birthday Card thread or.............

Colin ???

Meant to post here for full members birthdays! have I missed something Colin? Senior moment? wha'd I do??!!

teejay;n8863 said:
Meant to post here for full members birthdays! have I missed something Colin? Senior moment? wha'd I do??!!

I think Annie meant Full Member's birthday, teejay.
Not Full members birthday.
I could, of course, be wrong!

Colin (Full Member) ???

Think Colin means it was a post to celebrate his birthday, not for posting birthday greetings to other members .............. could be wrong

Edina;n8927 said:
Think Colin means it was a post to celebrate his birthday, not for posting birthday greetings to other members .............. could be wrong

Yep, correct - and put more clearly than my post, though only Annie really knows.
Thanks, Chris.

Colin ???

Silly me. Sorry Colin. Imagine me thinking that this was a thread for members to congratulate others on their birthdays as posted on the site when in fact, (I think) it was a thread for your birthday only! Anyone can make a mistake-as the hedgehog said climbing down from the yardbrush.

teejay;n8930 said:
Silly me. Sorry Colin. Imagine me thinking that this was a thread for members to congratulate others on their birthdays as posted on the site when in fact, (I think) it was a thread for your birthday only! Anyone can make a mistake-as the hedgehog said climbing down from the yardbrush.

Ho! Ho!
(Said Santa as he climbed down off Rudolph).

Colin ???

Caz;n8931 said:
Oops missed this. Glad you had a happy birthday anyway, Colin.

I had a great day, thanks, Caz.

Colin ???

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back