[FULL] Rolls Royce Leisure Club, Barnoldswick, Thursday 1st June until Tuesday 6th 2023

[FULL] Rolls Royce Leisure Club, Barnoldswick, Thursday 1st June until Tuesday 6th 2023
Posted by jeffmossy
Rolls Royce Leisure club, Barnoldswick, BB18 6HJ
Thursday, June 1, 2023 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
If You are going to the Goosnargh Meet from this venue, I have had confirmation that we can now stay here on Tuesday then we can go straight to Goosnargh a day early and arrive on Wednesday, these days are NOT part of the rally, but the price remains the same as the rally and I will take the fees for the extra days during the weekend, please let me know when you arrive if you are having these extra days, the rally fees need to be in a separate envelope and handed in on ARRIVAL at the Rally

If You are going to the Goosnargh Meet from this venue, I have had confirmation that we can now stay here on Tuesday then we can go straight to Goosnargh a day early and arrive on Wednesday, these days are NOT part of the rally, but the price remains the same as the rally and I will take the fees for the extra days during the weekend, please let me know when you arrive if you are having these extra days, the rally fees need to be in a separate envelope and handed in on ARRIVAL at the Rally
Hi Jeff,

Can we take the extra night, please? I'll put the extra cash in the envelope, promise! 🤣

Steve

Hi Jeff,

Can we take the extra night, please? I'll put the extra cash in the envelope, promise! 🤣

Steve
Hello Steve
Yes you can stay the extra night, don't put the extra night cash in the envelope, I will collect that separate (y)

Hi Jeff can you please take us of this one please. Seen it’s full so will give up a space for someone that wants to go Tylor is doing exams and stuff so busy time for us. Cheers

This rally is full at present

List of attendees Max 35 vans [FULL] MINIMUM 3 NIGHTS STAY

1 Jeffmossy Steward
2 Trotter....Parking

3 Peisinoe
3 Marchie
4 FERENZA
5 Patnlorewatson
6 alwaysared GRASS PITCH
7 hayhiker
8 The Stobbarts
9 Johndoris
10 Hymer Snobs
11 bmc
12 rugbyken
13 Dulvil
14 Benylin
15 Nomad-notmad
16 Caz
17 Mischief2
18 Exwindsurfer GRASS PITCH
19 RegnVal GRASS PITCH
20 Peter51
21 earby mick

22 horace
23 Johnnyboy
24 Molly3
25 nimmo777 GRASS PITCH
26 Old Man Down
27 German Shepherd dog
28 Linca
29 marymary
31 Paulhelenwilko
32 Suepaskins
33 bazzybabes
34 Chocy boy
35 Minisorella
36 Wully
37 Mobilvetta
38 Meloc 8
39 Bongobaz
40 Joy Zigzag
Hi Jeff is there a reserve list for grass

This rally is full at present

List of attendees Max 35 vans [FULL] MINIMUM 3 NIGHTS STAY

1 Jeffmossy Steward
2 Trotter....Parking

3 Marchie
4 FERENZA
5 Patnlorewatson
6 alwaysared GRASS PITCH
7 hayhiker
8 The Stobbarts
9 Johndoris
10 Hymer Snobs
11 bmc
12 rugbyken
13 Dulvil
14 Benylin
15 Nomad-notmad
16 Peisinoe
17 Mischief2
18 Exwindsurfer GRASS PITCH
19 RegnVal GRASS PITCH
20 Peter51
21 earby mick

22 horace
23 Johnnyboy
24 Molly3
25 nimmo777 GRASS PITCH
26 Old Man Down
27 German Shepherd dog
28 Linca
29 Paulhelenwilko
30 Suepaskins
31 bazzybabes
32 Chocy boy
33 Minisorella
34 Mobilvetta
35 Meloc 8
36 Bongobaz
37 Joy Zigzag
Hi , I was wondering if you could put my name on the reserve list if anyone drops out many thanks "living life"

Hi , I was wondering if you could put my name on the reserve list if anyone drops out many thanks "living life"

Hi Jeff,

I'm sorry to say that I will only be able to attend the Barnowldswick meet now for 2 nights. I have a meeting on Thursday night so I will now be arriving on Friday and stayong till Sunday.

Hi Jeff,

I'm sorry to say that I will only be able to attend the Barnowldswick meet now for 2 nights. I have a meeting on Thursday night so I will now be arriving on Friday and stayong till Sunday.
Not a problem Peter, but remember this Rally is a minimum of three nights, so you will have to pay for the 3 even if you are only staying for 2

Hi Jeff,
I notice that there is a minimum of 3 nights stay and now I can only comfortably do two nights as I have to get a train up to Scotland on Monday and I hade forgotten about an important meeting here on Thursday night. (I am not usually so busy!!).
Anyway if you want me to bow out of coming to make way for someone on the waiting list please let me know and I will do so.
I am sorry about all this but I had not anticipated so many engagements to appear at the last minute.
Just let me know if you want me to bow out, and I will just come along as a day visitor on Saturday.
Peter

Ive just read the bit about me staying 2 nights and paying for three. This is fine by me, I am happy to pay for 3 nights and this would solve the problem. I was a bit more concerned about me taking up space that I will not be fully using.

Left Barnoldswick today. Thankyou to the stewards for another well organised event with a light touch and great venue. The band on Saturday was brilliant as was the weather.
The Sunday crown green bowls final was close and tense.

Only one criticism, can someone sort out those M6 roadworks !

Currently ‘wilding’ at Silverdale beach. Top tip thankyou.

Thankyou all for your company and May see you at Goosnargh at some point over the weekend.

Paul and Helen.

IMG_0305.jpeg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back