Thursday, May 30, 2024 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, June 4, 2024 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Jeff,
Just spoke to the garage, he said he had never seen so much crap in one tank before.
He will know, by next Friday, how much of the system is affected. I don’t have a low pressure pump, on the top of the tank, but the pipe that goes into the tank has a metal gauze on the end of it, and it’s blocked solid. He seems to think the high pressure pump is also blocked solid. I’m not holding out any hopes that it’s going to be a quick repair.🥺

Hi, I've brought the bike rack that one of us asked for, it's just at the back of our van waiting for you
Cheers
Oppy
Aka
Peter

Hopefully the crap on the gauze will have prevented any intake to the high pressure pump rog I've got a feeling there's a very small gauze filter on the in side of the high pump for this reason

Thanks to all that organised a great meet.
Stone is a lovely town, and the cricket club made for a very laid back weekend, watching the cricket and the delicate workings of the groundsman.
Oh...and the weather was spot on!

Allen & Eileen20240601_154931.jpg20240601_154637.jpg20240601_154553.jpg20240601_154530.jpg

Two great weekends away with the gang.....both very different. Rain about 80% of the time at Hollingworth....and midges!!! Totally different at Stone.....beautiful weather. Thanks so much to Jeff and Lorraine for organising these...it is well appreciated by us all!!!!

Once a couple of issues, outside our control were sorted, It turned out to be a good meet. Most of the locals were friendly. Stone is one of the nicest towns I've been to. A cheery hello from almost everyone when walking. I hope we can do Stone again. Thanks go to Jeff and Lorraine, but also to Jane and Simon for finding this location.

A big thank you to Jeff, Lorraine and everyone involved in organising this meet. It was nice to meet up with old friends and make some new ones.

Regards,
Del & Diane

Thankyou for the time and work put in by organisers and stewards. Stone is a great location with a good selection of pubs and beer. The cricket club very is very convenient.
Thankyou to all for your company. Good to see everyone.

Back