[FULL]Wills O Nats Country Pub Christmas Dinner, Holmfirth, Thursday 2nd December Until Monday 6th 2021

[FULL]Wills O Nats Country Pub Christmas Dinner, Holmfirth, Thursday 2nd December Until Monday 6th 2021
Posted by jeffmossy
Wills O Nats Country pub , Holmfirth
Thursday, December 2, 2021 - 10:00 AM
Until: Monday, December 6, 2021 - 11:59 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Yes please for me too Jeff for the Saturday night with dinner if that is ok. Peter 51
The rally is Full at present Peter , I can put you down for a grass pitch if you want or if you want to go on hardstanding reserves . Jeff

Hiya Jeff. Oh look! I was on the list.!
Could I join you for Christmas dinner on the Saturday and Friday and Sunday please. Just 3nights in total with Christmas dinner on Saturday Please.

Please let me know if anything needs paying in advance.

Hiya Jeff. Oh look! I was on the list.!
Could I join you for Christmas dinner on the Saturday and Friday and Sunday please. Just 3nights in total with Christmas dinner on Saturday Please.

Please let me know if anything needs paying in advance.
Yes not a problem Mick , I will be posting the menu in about 1 week, you will need to choose what you are having and then I will require full payment about 25th November . Jeff

That's great Jeff Thank You!
I haven't quite joined the 21st century yet. But my Daughter has, I will probably get her to settle my account when the time comes. If it's not on Amazon I'm stuck.:rolleyes:

That's great Jeff Thank You!
I haven't quite joined the 21st century yet. But my Daughter has, I will probably get her to settle my account when the time comes. If it's not on Amazon I'm stuck.:rolleyes:

You can pay me at Goosenargh if you wish (y)

Last edited:
The rally is Full at present Peter , I can put you down for a grass pitch if you want or if you want to go on hardstanding reserves . Jeff
Yes please reserve on hard standing and I will still come for the grass and slip home if it feels a bit dodgy.

3 Course Christmas dinner weekend at the Wills O Natts public house, Holmfirth, West Yorkshire. The pub is very cosy and has a great food and drink menu. We can have up to 19 vans. all on hardstanding on the top car parks , There is water available but please only use what you are going to need .we will also have access to toilets during the pubs opening hours and a elsan point for those who need to empty their toilet cassette . This meet is free but there is a £2 per van per night charge for camp insurance, and you must use the pub and have the Saturday evening meal. I have organized a 3 course Christmas dinner meal for the Saturday night at 19.00pm, I will post the menu at a later date, you will also be required to pay for the meal 2 weeks before the event, the cost of the 3 courses is £18.95 per person. The pub is also dog friendly. If you want to attend please put your name down on this thread

For those of you who don't know, Holmfirth is where The Last Of The Sumer wine was filmed

Blackmoorfoot Road
Meltham
Holmfirth
West Yorkshire
HD9 5PS

Here is the link to the FOOD ORDERS https://motorhomer.com/threads/wills-o-nats-christmas-fayre-menu-december-2nd-2021.44338/
Hi Jeff, could you put Meduck & meself on the reserve list plase, thankyou. lknight.

Hi Jeff, could you put Meduck & meself on the reserve list plase, thankyou. lknight.
MEDUCK has already asked me to be put on the list subject to confirmation, so I take it you are now confirming that you are attending . Jeff

Hiya Jeff my laptop has failed but it seems that my kindle may work.
It is with great regret that I must sadly pull out from Will o, Nats. I shall see you at Goosenargh on Thurday morning.
Earbymick

Hiya Jeff my laptop has failed but it seems that my kindle may work.
It is with great regret that I must sadly pull out from Will o, Nats. I shall see you at Goosenargh on Thurday morning.
Earbymick
Not a problem Mick, we will miss you and thanks for letting me know, See you at Goosnargh. Jeff

@Peter51
Please don't forget your food order for wills o nats . Thanks

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back