[ FULL ] Wills O Nats Country Pub , Holmfirth .Friday October 15th - Monday October 18th 2021

[ FULL ] Wills O Nats Country Pub , Holmfirth .Friday October 15th - Monday October 18th 2021
Posted by jeffmossy
Wills O Nats Country pub , Holmfirth
Friday, October 15, 2021 - 10:00 AM
Until: Monday, October 18, 2021 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
[ FULL ] MAX 20 VANS

List of attendees

1.Jeffmossy C/P
2.Yorkslass
3.JohnDoris C/P
4.FERENZA G/P
5.Molly 3 G/P
6.Izwozral
7.Trotter G/P
8.GreggBear
9.alwaysared
10.SteveandJulie G/P
11.Kimbowbill G/P
12.mariesnowgoos
13.rugbyken C/P
14.Billieblue G/P
15.bazzybabes G/P
16.Stonedaddy
17.TidzaWidza C/P
18.The Griffos G/P
19.Brownmouse
20.Livotlout G/P
21 Old Man Down G/P

RESERVE
( Weather and ground conditions on the field permitting , I will do my best to juggle things and try and get the first 4 reserves onto the main list )

1 Wully
2.Joy zigzag
3Travellingmacks
4 Peter51

5. Bigredf
Ino you look full at will and natty but if possible llinda and meduck would like to attend pleeeeease

Ino you look full at will and natty but if possible llinda and meduck would like to attend pleeeeease
Hello Dave
The meet is full at present I will put you on the reserve list and if the situation changes I will let you know. Take care. Jeff

Hi Jeff.
I know the meet shows as full but can you put us on the reserve list please, in case the opportunity arises.
Thanks Rob & Sue

I was going to try and put myself down but given my record this year perhaps just as well it's full. Can you put me at the end of tge reserve reserve please and then if a wheel hasn't fallen off who knows. Thank you

Looks like I missed this one, could you put us on the reserve list please, all 3 nights, we're a 4.5 ton 7.3metre Hymer so prob Car Park I'd guess, fingers crossed Mark & Sophie, (Hymersn08s)

Looks like I missed this one, could you put us on the reserve list please, all 3 nights, we're a 4.5 ton 7.3metre Hymer so prob Car Park I'd guess, fingers crossed Mark & Sophie, (Hymersn08s)
Hello
Sorry but the reserve list is full at present and I have got 1 person waiting to go on the list in front of you , however should a place become available when it is your turn I will place you on the list . Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I'm very sorry but we will not be able to attend this meeting due to a medical appointment ☹️
See you soon.

Regards,
Del

hi jeff can we be put on the reserve list for the reserve list pleaseeeeeee 🤣🤣can do friday and sat night xxxxxx
I can place you on the reserve list but that has already got 3 waiting and another 2 waiting to go on the list but I will put you on the reserve reserve list and without being too rude I would not hold your breath. Jeff

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back