[ FULL ] Wills O Nats Country Pub , Holmfirth .Friday October 15th - Monday October 18th 2021

[ FULL ] Wills O Nats Country Pub , Holmfirth .Friday October 15th - Monday October 18th 2021
Posted by jeffmossy
Wills O Nats Country pub , Holmfirth
Friday, October 15, 2021 - 10:00 AM
Until: Monday, October 18, 2021 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
RESERVE [FULL]
( Weather and ground conditions on the field permitting , I will do my best to juggle things and try and get the first 4 reserves onto the main list )

1 Peter51
2 Bigredf

4 MEDUCK
5, Robell
Hi
Is this still the case and if so is there a number 3 hiding somewhere? :rolleyes:

Cheers

We were hoping to pop over and say hello to you all, sadly life has kicked in again, that said though, have a wonderful time in a fantastic spot and Sue and I have ordered some wonderful weather for you too
Enjoy
Peter

We were hoping to pop over and say hello to you all, sadly life has kicked in again, that said though, have a wonderful time in a fantastic spot and Sue and I have ordered some wonderful weather for you too
Enjoy
Peter

I think something went wrong with your order,

524441D7-D7FE-43B0-AF96-529C7A855409.png

View attachment 61280View attachment 61280View attachment 61281For those of you that are taking a trip into Marsden, this weekend they are do free barge trips from the railway pub to tunnel end and return

View attachment 61280View attachment 61280View attachment 61281For those of you that are taking a trip into Marsden, this weekend they are do free barge trips from the railway pub to tunnel end and return
We walked to Slaithwaite and along the canal to the tunnels (canal and railway) enjoyed a pint in the Railway Pub as we waited for the bus back up the hill. Thanks to Jeff and Lorraine for another great weekend meet, at a great location.
Reg and Val

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back