Gadget for motorhomer

Rec

What has been a useful small gadget you use in motorhome? We were given a great corkscrew which has now broken, but even I could use it effectively, as it wound down into the cork, carried on winding and the cork came up. No pulling or breaking the cork. Can't find a replacement, and it got me thinking about the little gadgets which make life in a motorhome easier?

My Ridge Monkey is almost brilliant. It’s the Connect, probably the biggest.
I find it a little to big for my cooker, unless I’m very careful it can singe the cooker surround. Or should I say, I have singed the surround.
If I was to buy again, it would be the XL. Don’t be confused, the XL is smaller than the Connect, and also comes with a set of tools. Spatula, fork and spoon.
It’s an oven, double or two single fry pans, not just a sandwich toaster.

My Ridge Monkey is almost brilliant. It’s the Connect, probably the biggest.
I find it a little to big for my cooker, unless I’m very careful it can singe the cooker surround. Or should I say, I have singed the surround.
If I was to buy again, it would be the XL. Don’t be confused, the XL is smaller than the Connect, and also comes with a set of tools. Spatula, fork and spoon.
It’s an oven, double or two single fry pans, not just a sandwich toaster.

I don't know about the Ridge Monkey but I swear by my Trunk Monkey, it works very well to protect me and my vehicle. Here are some adverts for its uses.

I don't know about the Ridge Monkey but I swear by my Trunk Monkey, it works very well to protect me and my vehicle. Here are some adverts for its uses.

Wow. That's brilliant . But crap at frying a pork chop. Trunk Monkey 0 - Ridge Monkey 1 LOL 😂

Our van has a lime green theme, so any gadgets must be lime green.
I can assure you sometimes I wonder, Linda will buy things just because of the colour.
Fortunately we have most everything we need.

Reactions: Rec
I remember years ago a mate trying to open a bottle of wine with a pump opener. Took him ages, until the bottle exploded, 🤬. Not a happy, wet man.

Had hours of fun with this. In Spain or Portugal in the height of summer with everything open to keep cool.

Also comes out at night when just as you are nodding off you get the buzz of a mosquito in your ear. Then the hunt begins with a torch and the swatter until the last one succumbs.

20200522_113559.jpg

Had hours of fun with this. In Spain or Portugal in the height of summer with everything open to keep cool.

Also comes out at night when just as you are nodding off you get the buzz of a mosquito in your ear. Then the hunt begins with a torch and the swatter until the last one succumbs.

View attachment 54578

That's cheating using that. The Mossy has no chance. :(

A sporting chap (like me) spent many a happy hour hunting them with an elastic band. There is no better feeling than converting a healthy Mosquito into a splat on a wall. :D

That's cheating using that. The Mossy has no chance. :(

A sporting chap (like me) spent many a happy hour hunting them with an elastic band. There is no better feeling than converting a healthy Mosquito into a splat on a wall. :D
Raid spray every time 🦟
Couldn’t find a picture of a mossy with its feet pointing up.😬

bizarrely a door mat - to go outside, stops the kids bringing all the grass and mud and sand (OK not all) coming in

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back