Gas it European fill adapter

Trigger

Filling my glass bottles in Spain I could not get the filling gun to lock on the adapter. The attendant came over and got the gun fitted and filled my bottles, then he had trouble getting the gun off the adapter, there was a problem with the locking clip on the gun not my adapter, eventually we got disconnected but my adapter came apart,. The attendant screwed it together again and we went on our way, checking the adapter later I found it was not right, I unscrewed the adapter and found it should have had a spring in it to keep the valve shut but this was now. Missing no worries we had 2 full bottles then more than enough to get us home, I have been trying to source a new fitting adapter but it seems they are only sold in a set of three, so does anyone know where I can buy just the European one as it appears to be called please. My van developed a steering judder on breaking during our trip to Portugal and got steadily worse on our way home, oh dear I thought discs and pads possibly, any way it went into our local garage yesterday to be looked at and indeed it was discs and brake pads needed on the front wheels, so I had it done there and then £345 all in so I thought that reasonable I am too old to be crawling about under vehicles now or so my wife tells me hee hee.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back