Gaslow systems

Ref Apps ... do you use Amazon Prime? The Photos App was updated at some time (before 22/12 I think) and apart from features just not working as they have been removed, I have found Videos played via the App never work. Noticed that if you are a user?

Andriod 13 ... Let's hope the google fix for Android 13 doesn't break the Apps that have been adapted to work with it - might have used a workaround that turns out to be another bug!
I think it was Colonel Muckup in the Software Library with the Candlestick personally

lpg bottles much cheaper in spain than uk and widely available david , my neighbour at home is on a campsite at la manga an initial 13kg bottle £20 adapter £6 refills just under £25

lpg bottles much cheaper in spain than uk and widely available david , my neighbour at home is on a campsite at la manga an initial 13kg bottle £20 adapter £6 refills just under £25
Decent value there. sure helps explains why sticking with bottles when continental touring is a reasonable option.

the standard refillable down here in spain is now is around €1 a ltr though i recently filled up with 30 ltrs in Huelva for €23 a bargain at €79:9 a ltr

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back