GERMAN CRIT AIR WEB SITE OFFICIAL ?

Trigger

Can any one tell me which site I should use to get the OFFICIAL clean air sticker for Germany Please, I have applied for the French one , cheap but the site I have been looking at for Germany seen very expensive so maybe I am on a scam site ?

Can any one tell me which site I should use to get the OFFICIAL clean air sticker for Germany Please, I have applied for the French one , cheap but the site I have been looking at for Germany seen very expensive so maybe I am on a scam site ?
Here is a link to the official one taken from the reply email I got ....

Dear customer,

thank your for your order at our online shop "Online-application environmental zone sticker" at https://www.berlin.de/labo/mobilitaet/kfz-zulassung/feinstaubplakette/shop.86595.en.php.

Details of your order:

Quantity: 1 Quantity

Item: Environmental zone sticker

Price: 5,95 EUR (incl. 19% taxes)

Grand total: 5,95 EUR
incl. taxes: 0,95 EUR

I received a crit air sticker for France yesterday but now have no van to stick it on as my van sold today, very quick it was, advertised it on Market place and a flurry of time wasters and a couple of scammers, then a couple viewed it and fell in love with it, bank transfer of the money went through quickly all safe and snug in our account and they drove away in our van, sad day as had the van 10 years but hey ho things move on, will get another van once our home move goes through, 2 viewings next week so fingers crossed for a buyer only been on the market 3 days still looking for a home to buy too, so real busy just now.

If you think van insurance is expensive try cancelling it, I paid £430. For my van insurance in July and cancelled it today and will be refunded £121. and 13p AIB no refund on the breakdown cover, the only good thing is that my NC D is retained for 2 years

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back