Get better soon 2cv

Get well soon Bill, we all know that you don't drink so it must be something else that caused it 🤔

Reactions: 2cv
Sorry to hear this Bill, and as others have said, we hope you heal quickly. You and Susie take care of yourselves, and hopefully meet up in/on a POI somewhere on a sunny summer day.

All the best to you both...........B&T.

Take care Bill and wishing a speedy recovery.

If you‘re still incarcerated Bill, which NHS hostelry are you in? My old Dad was stuck in Clifton Hospital for a while and quite enjoyed it but he wasn’t allowed any alcohol (not surprisingly). I used to smuggle him in gin and tonics which I had decanted into a plastic water bottle. All went well until poor Dad forgot himself one evening and asked one of the nurses if they had any ice and a few lemon slices!! I got such a telling off next time I visited.
Hope you’re not too bored and get mended soon.

If you‘re still incarcerated Bill, which NHS hostelry are you in? My old Dad was stuck in Clifton Hospital for a while and quite enjoyed it but he wasn’t allowed any alcohol (not surprisingly). I used to smuggle him in gin and tonics which I had decanted into a plastic water bottle. All went well until poor Dad forgot himself one evening and asked one of the nurses if they had any ice and a few lemon slices!! I got such a telling off next time I visited.
Hope you’re not too bored and get mended soon.
I’m in the Clifton for the next couple of weeks then back to Victoria for surgery. At least I’ve got a nice view of the sunset

Yep, I remember thinking when Dad was there what a good view he had. He looked out the back with trees and a footpath ( beside an old railway line?). Nice little hospital, If a hospital can ever be described as nice, with great staff, despite them telling me off. They even let me take Dad out occasionally for something to eat at the Waters Edge - he loved going on Wednesday night as it was curry night with a free wine thrown in!

So sorry to hear youve had a bit of a stumble hope you heal fast and back to your athletic self. 💋💋

I learnt a couple of years ago that its safer with a walking stick. I do stumble around without one and have had a couple of falls. You just have to remember not to put an arm out and make sure you don't bang your head. Speedy recovery Ian

I learnt a couple of years ago that its safer with a walking stick. I do stumble around without one and have had a couple of falls. You just have to remember not to put an arm out and make sure you don't bang your head. Speedy recovery Ian

I was using a stick when I fell. Amazing how quickly these things happen. Surgery now complete so at least a possibility of getting home next week. Many thanks to all for the good wishes.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back