Get well soon CAMPERVANANNIE

Get well soon Annie and make sure you play nicely with the doctors and nurses. I hear you're getting right royal treatment :)
💋💋

No idea what’s wrong with you Annie, can’t open the thread. ‘Spouse it’s a childhood problem, measles, mumps ?

Hi guys thanks for all you messages of support I am back home now armed with tons of painkillers and stomach stuff for the moment they are ruling out pancreatitis as my blood test came back with no markers for that so they are thinking I have developed an ulcer so I am on meds for a week then we go down the poo sample route (I love a good poo story they must have known😂😂) to see if it’s caused by a naughty bacteria then as a last resort it will be a camera job, well I haven’t had any food since my tea on Saturday when I worked out food was causing the pain I am soo hungry but I don’t know what’s safe too eat as in aggravate it less while I get it sorted still could do with losing a bit round the middle 😂Thanks again guys 💋💋

Hi guys thanks for all you messages of support I am back home now armed with tons of painkillers and stomach stuff for the moment they are ruling out pancreatitis as my blood test came back with no markers for that so they are thinking I have developed an ulcer so I am on meds for a week then we go down the poo sample route (I love a good poo story they must have known😂😂) to see if it’s caused by a naughty bacteria then as a last resort it will be a camera job, well I haven’t had any food since my tea on Saturday when I worked out food was causing the pain I am soo hungry but I don’t know what’s safe too eat as in aggravate it less while I get it sorted still could do with losing a bit round the middle 😂Thanks again guys 💋💋
That's good new's that your home Annie, Love Dave and Rhona xxx

is that windy the poo. or just a load of old dollup. get well soon. ok.pj.

It's great that you're now back in familiar surroundings, Annie. I hope that the painkillers make everything bearable until the problem is totally resolved.
But right now send Bill out for a mountain of scones, strawberry conserve and clotted cream. Oh, and for a desert you'll need some ice-cream.
Thinking of you.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Annie I think you need a blinking good fart ! Great news pal hope your on the up

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back