Get well soon CAMPERVANANNIE

Yes thank you I’m feeling a lot better although they have me on 3 different drugs
Clarithromycin, Amoxicillin and Lansoprazole all of which have not very nice some of which I am suffering but hopefully it will be worth it in the long run, and as far as the jokes it’s fine it cheers me up no end and if this lot are taking the piss out of you it’s a sign of affection 😂😂 hope your ok after your investigations . 👍
Investigations were years ago ( 2015) and had surgery ...all fine now except cannot physically vomit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: took Lansoprazole for years but nothing now!

I

I hope you realise that it's all friendly banter and I'm sure no one involved would want to upset Annie in any way, we all love and cherish her.
I know, that's why I put the emoji.....sometimes you just have to laugh with people when things are tough and Annie seems to enjoy it!!

You lot are really making crap jokes at Annie's expense :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I, too, have a selection of these investigations and whilst not something I would choose, there are worse things!
I had a nasogastric tube for 24 hrs and the idea was to eat things which caused the heartburn and vomitting, sleep flat so that they could identify the the acid levels in my stomach. No medication allowed .....trying to not be sick with that in place was so awful, I took gaviscon middle of night. When it was removed, they found it had been placed wrongly anyway, so had to do it all over again!:sick::sick:
Anyway, are you feeling better yet, Annie?
Been having gastric problems for years. Renititdene (?) for twenty odd, now apparently carcinogenic. Been changed recently onto something else.
Apart from the camera treatment, both ways, I did ask for a couple of prints to show the family, is I reckon I’ve got off pretty lightly. Laying on my back with a tube, is one experience I can do without 🤭
Occasionally I have a problem, that results in a couple of days with Sid and Dick. Luckily that’s not often, as I’m beginning to note the triggers. Remembering them is a different story. 🙄🤢🤮

Been having gastric problems for years. Renititdene (?) for twenty odd, now apparently carcinogenic. Been changed recently onto something else.
Apart from the camera treatment, both ways, I did ask for a couple of prints to show the family, is I reckon I’ve got off pretty lightly. Laying on my back with a tube, is one experience I can do without 🤭
Occasionally I have a problem, that results in a couple of days with Sid and Dick. Luckily that’s not often, as I’m beginning to note the triggers. Remembering them is a different story. 🙄🤢🤮
Surgery was the only, rather drastic, option for me in the end. Was being sick at least once a day and had Barretts Oesophagus ( pre cancerous), the tests were done to "prove" need for surgery and showed how bad it was. No Heliobactor pylori involved and all usual meds did not work even in large doses. Apparently it could well return after five years but then should be controlled with medication...fingers crossed nothing yet! 🤞 :)

Glad things are moving Anne (no pun intended if that indeed is the case) When I had a tube down years ago I watched the pictures and it helped minimise the discomfort. Now one advantage we have over the fellas is that we had breathing lessons for childbirth and using that helps when the tube goes in north or south. Stay safe

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back