Getting LPG in France - adapter?

QUOTE="witzend, post: 190098, member: 139"]
all this I under stand but is the spanish/euro adaptor used much
[/QUOTE]
Only at GPL stations, lol

Steve, if you are buying the Gas It Euro kit please don`t get caught out with the price at Gas It even taking account our discount

Gast It ...................... Kit £24.98, Shipping £5.35, VAT £6.07 which comes to £36.40

Ebay ........................... Kit including Free P&P and VAT £27.50

It is exactly the same kit, i got caught with this situation a few years back and do not want any other members to get done as well.
Thank you very much for the link Wooie1958. I've been intending to buy a set of these for a while. I panicked when I committed and ordered, but found out at the checkout that it required PayPal, something I've never had.

However, by aborting and reviewing, there was an option for my card that I must have previously missed.

I've now ordered, paid, and await delivery in circa 5 days. :) So thank you very much for your kind help! (y)

This is surplus to requirements and available for you, Steve:

View attachment 55006

View attachment 55007

View attachment 55008

The 'O' ring is in good condition (I came across a well-known member who had an 'O' ring that had degraded at the very low temperatures these rings experience and had very fine cracks across it's surface, resulting in him filling up in a fine mist of LPG. We found a replacement 'O' ring in Spain and all ended well).
If you pm me your address I'll drop it in the post to you f.o.c. Or I'm happy to use the Member's Express if you prefer.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

This has arrived today, many thanks.

This has arrived today, many thanks.

Thanks for confirming, Steve. Would you believe that I posted the adaptor 1st class on Tuesday lunchtime inside a post office? The payment slip says 'Delivery aim: next working day'. So presumably Wednesday and Thursday are non working days? 😅😅🤣
Anyway, and more importantly, I hope that it fits your Moho!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Thanks for confirming, Steve. Would you believe that I posted the adaptor 1st class on Tuesday lunchtime inside a post office? The payment slip says 'Delivery aim: next working day'. So presumably Wednesday and Thursday are non working days? 😅😅🤣
Anyway, and more importantly, I hope that it fits your Moho!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

I think the post must still be pretty busy!

Yes, it fits cheers.

Thank you very much for the link Wooie1958. I've been intending to buy a set of these for a while. I panicked when I committed and ordered, but found out at the checkout that it required PayPal, something I've never had.

However, by aborting and reviewing, there was an option for my card that I must have previously missed.

I've now ordered, paid, and await delivery in circa 5 days. :) So thank you very much for your kind help! (y)
Thank you again, Wooie1958.

The Gas-It adapter set arrived today, well packaged and early, via their courier. Brand new, exactly as stated, including a handy little bag.

I'm delighted with them.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back