Glasson dock

Dulvil

There used to be a few meets there at the pub. I cannot remember the pubs name but wondered if anyone still went there.

Dalton Arms.. closes at 11.pm . You'll get there if you hurry.
Used to be most Motorhome friendly..
Google then and give them a ring, to see if things have changed, due to Covid ?

Dalton Arms.. closes at 11.pm . You'll get there if you hurry.
Used to be most Motorhome friendly..
Google then and give them a ring, to see if things have changed, due to Covid ?
I searched glasson dock but the pub didn’t come up , now I know it. Will call them tomorrow, thanks

Please give us a update on dock and pub ,last I heard was carpark was filled with a giant gazebo???

Me and Caz was there for 2 nights last week. He fitted us on the car park no problem. Also there was vans camped outside the car park on the dock. On the Monday it was closed. On Tuesday and Wed it closed at 8 pm. No food on any midweek days. We parked there for free and walked to the Mill pub then over to the Stork pub. Then back to the dalton along the beach. The little Grocer shop does evening meals but they are set. Meals like corned beef ash, and curries. We had a curry and it was very good.
.... Tom ....

Has anyone used the pop-up site there? Is it still open? Reviews all seem to be from tenters...
Looks like a simple field and I was kind of considering it a back-up in case I could not get on the pub car park next week.
K ;)

More or less what Tom said. The opening times are listed outside, it's supposed to be 9pm close tuesday, and was, but wednesday they closed at 10 to 8 just as we were going to go in, even though it says 9pm on the list. I guess they close early if no customers. There is a huge gazebo taking up a lot of the space they used to have, but they were very friendly and welcoming, even though we couldn't get a meal or even a drink the second night.
I suspect it might be different at weekends.
The meal from the shop round the corner was very good, we had chicken curry, with rice, poppadoms, naan & salad, £6 all in with as much tea or coffee as you wanted. It was takeaway but they have some seats outside. The Pub said we could eat in their marquee if we wanted to, or we could have taken it back to our vans. The "barman" in the pub also seemed to be a server of the curry.

Well glasson and up north was the plan but we had to go to Ipswich. Now at sizewell brilliant for the dogs

We stayed there in July, very obliging they was busy with a few vans on the carpark. They told us yes come we will move a few cars around and fit you in. Very very nice people there, great food too. Was at the weekend.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back