good meld

Now that's what you would call an overhang, I recon you could clear every footpath of people.
I assumed he pays for two pitches, one for the lorry and one for the caravan😁

Now that's what you would call an overhang, I recon you could clear every footpath of people.
I assumed he pays for two pitches, one for the lorry and one for the caravan😁
Angle may be making it look longer Lee, on first glance I thought it was massive but on reflection it may be no more 5han mine (which is quite long). Have another look with your specs on and cover up the back and see what you think. I disregarded the two pitches bit as I think you must be referring to those things known as cramp sites? 😂😂😂

Ken, I think this guy was at at riverside location when I arrived a couple of days before you.

I think that looks pretty decent :)

I've seen worse on the self build sites.

Bit of a "Push me Pull you"
You've got to remember, this is someone's pride and joy. Okay something got lost between the drawing board and the workshop. But smelly stuff happens.

If Frankenstein made motorhomes. Nae excuses and trying to be nice just tell the truth the second one is hideous.😜 The first one is passable only because the second one is so bad i wouldn't drive it wae a ski mask on.

re: overhangs
i once added a metre to a box lorry that already had a good overhang . i was a bit concerned about knocking over people and lamposts when cornering ,so i made a meccano model . no problem ,never killed anyone in 3 years constant travel

re: overhangs
i once added a metre to a box lorry that already had a good overhang . i was a bit concerned about knocking over people and lamposts when cornering ,so i made a meccano model . no problem ,never killed anyone in 3 years constant travel

In many years, of driving all sorts of big vans/wagons/various wierd and wonderful plant....

The overhang is only part of it.... Wheelbase/steering lock/track etc all have their part to play....

That lump behind the tag axles would take the jam out of my doughnut....
Let alone the fact the whole thing above looks like a glorified shed.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back