GOODBYE MY WEE PAL

We lost little Meg, a westie, about three years ago and understand just how you feel. It hurts.

Never an easy time....
Sadly the ones we love the most are often the ones we get to spend the least time with...

Breaks my heart EVERY single time, and I swear never to put myself through it again,

BUT sadly there are so many dogs needing a sofa to curl up on and be loved I just have to carry on and put myself through it all again.
All ours are rescues AND always will be, I can only do my best to help them live their best lives.

IMG_20211008_172601.jpg

IMG_20211008_172627.jpgIMG_20211008_172532.jpg

I can't promise that the pain goes away.... It just gets a little easier to bear with Time.

Thoughts are with you

And from us, Gordon.

Sorry to hear the news, thinking of you both.🤔😞

Devastated for you Gordon, been there many times and it never gets easier. Lost count the times I’ve said no more dogs after the last visit to the vets but always end up with another.
Just remember all the good times and the happy life you gave Mika.
I’m sat on my balcony in Tenerife worrying about my greyhound being in the kennels soft bugger that I am. Called the kennels last week and she wasn’t eating, cannot wait to get home Monday to collect her. It will be the first and last time I leave her in kennels as won’t be travelling abroad again. Much rather be in the uk in my motorhome.

I feel for you, it’s awful when your best mate leaves you. We lost our beagle a couple of years ago after he was diagnosed with a brain tumour. It all happened so quickly. We swore we wouldn’t get another dog ( we have worn out 6 now!) but last year we adopted another. She’s a very fit 11, life expectancy of her breed is 12-13, so we are making the best of our lives together for as long as we can and not thinking about the future.

Sad time indeed :( 3 years since our Jess went and I still miss her. She kind of lives on in my Avatar, hardly the same though...
K :(

Very sorry to hear that Gordon, it is a very sad time when you lose your best friend, it is three years since we lost Pepper (in my avatar) and I still miss him, take care of yourself and Fiona mate :cry:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back