Granton on Spey, Ballindalloch, Elgin pics

lovely.pics WOW.....certainly some perks to your job...........enjoy and thanks WOW

Fantastic photos, miss Scotland In the winter, used to love seeing the snow on Arran when we used to be out on the boat.

We’re doubling up just now due to conditions up north ,plus the A9 is and will be chaos on our drive hours

Ooh, luverly!

I'm champing at the bit to get away but er indoors won't entertain the idea until the weather gets significantly better. She's saying not till April, I'm still pushing for Feb and hoping we'll meet at March!

But, she loves snow so maybe I can bribe her with these photos. Best just not let her see the last three!

Ooh, luverly!

I'm champing at the bit to get away but er indoors won't entertain the idea until the weather gets significantly better. She's saying not till April, I'm still pushing for Feb and hoping we'll meet at March!

But, she loves snow so maybe I can bribe her with these photos. Best just not let her see the last three!

She doesn’t know what she’s missing, I will be walking around Haweswater today in bright sunshine according to the weather forecast. Much better than sitting at home staring at the same 4 walls. I’ve had the heating on low all night and I’ve slept better than when at home.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back