Great to have the van back

Tezza33

After hitting the deer in Germany we took the van to A W Marine and Sons at Canvey Island, very pleased with the work they have done, van before repair
What it looks like now
the original bumper was unavailable but Anton adapted a later one
complete with the later wheel arches

I was thinking they were a bit slow but being ex trade myself I thought just let them get on with it, I had every confidence with them after seeing their work, the reason for it being slow was unveiled when we collected it, we had cracks on the bathroom sink, a panel under the mirror and a leaking shower tray, here is how it looks now

behind my back Maggy had arranged for these to be made and fitted while it was there, if I had known they were doing it I would have taken 'before' photos but trust me it was a mess before, now I need new mirrors, they looked OK before the panels looked better than new.

Full marks to Anton and his Dad, I would highly recommend them

Can you tell us where the deer is likely to be found, Tez..?
We could make a good profit from a write off..

Looks a descent job terry they seem a decent company that’s a few of our members who have had work done there bonus getting the cludgy upgrades.?

A mate of mine’s son hit a deer on his way home one night and picked it up and stuffed it in the boot and took it home (isn’t that actually illegal?) . His dad was ready and waiting when he got home to assist in the butchering of the carcase. He opened up the boot to show him, when the deer picked itself up, shook itself, and bolted out into the night. Tough little critters!

Looks great Tel, well done Mags for surprising you :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back