Posted by The laird
Green Frog Cafe Moffat
Thursday, September 9, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Good morning is this meet full , been a member a while and thought we would try to come to meet some of the members ,if there is room we would like to join you.
Jackyboy 225
This meeting is full but can p,ace you on reserve list if you wish
cancellations can occur from time to time

Hi Gordon
As discussed, I can confirm that we will not be able to attend the Green Frog meet.
We both forgot that it's our daughter in law's 40th that weekend and as well as celebrating with her we will be required for child minding duties.
Looking forward to seeing you at Lochore.
Gordon and Moira

Hi Gordon
As discussed, I can confirm that we will not be able to attend the Green Frog meet.
We both forgot that it's our daughter in law's 40th that weekend and as well as celebrating with her we will be required for child minding duties.
Looking forward to seeing you at Lochore.
Gordon and Moira
Not a problem gordon ,you and moira enjoy the day👍

Hi
We have just finaled our 10 day Borders Tour.
If it helps with releasing some space we will be with you Saturday & Sunday only. Arriving late afternoon.
Sean

Tour route

Hello Gordon,
Sorry we have new commitments so cannot now come.
Hope this gives time for another to go.
Best wishes

Sorry guys I will no longer make this.
I have just arrived home from the hospital after a minor stroke.
no driving for 6 weeks, or much else

Next time

Sorry guys I will no longer make this.
I have just arrived home from the hospital after a minor stroke.
no driving for 6 weeks, or much else

Next time
Thanks for letting me know
hope you get well ASAP stay safe regards gordon

Hi Gordon, we’ve just decided to head off to Spain after the Lochore Meet so unfortunately we won’t make the Frog in September. We will however make sure we will be back for the Xmas meet. Looking forward to seeing everybody next weekend. Sandy.

Hi Duncan. Have you any spare space on 9th and 10th? Or even just the 9th. Just 2 of us. It seems we’ll passing that way and it would be nice to get to a Scottish meet.

Hi Gordon, we’ve just decided to head off to Spain after the Lochore Meet so unfortunately we won’t make the Frog in September. We will however make sure we will be back for the Xmas meet. Looking forward to seeing everybody next weekend. Sandy.
No probs mate c u there glad you've got the silver machine back

Last edited:
Hi Duncan. Have you any spare space on 9th and 10th? Or even just the 9th. Just 2 of us. It seems we’ll passing that way and it would be nice to get to a Scottish meet.
No sure who Duncan in unless it's dun can make yer garden grow😜 we can accommodate for what you wish to stay with us c u there
p,ease come to the far end where the boating area is and the event field is through the barrier where you will get a form from us to fill in and pay
regards gordon

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back