Green Frog Meet Late November Meet - Archery Sessions

wildebus

To all budding Robin Hoods, Katniss Everdeans and Oliver Queens,

The plan is to have 3 sessions - Saturday Morning 🎯; Saturday Afternoon 🎯; and Sunday Morning 🎯 (all weather dependant of course)

Touch of Housekeeping (y) ....
Anyone wanting to have a go is responsible for their own actions and must adhere to all instructions given (Archery can be lethal if practiced unsafely 📿 )
Have a read of this - 5 Tips for Archery Range Etiquette - also please ✔
Archery equipment 🏹 will be provided but I guess good boots 🥾 and a non-bulky coat 🧥 are probably also needed as will be shooting outside in a likely muddy field! 🌦

We will have a little fun competition at the end of each session and there may well be a prize at the end as well 🏆

If you have a preference for which session, please reply and say which (Sat AM; Sat PM or Sun AM) and how many you are (1 or 2).

Cheers.

Hi can I have a Saturday session. And Newfpark on same session please.

Oh err, used to be an archer - not drawn a string for a good decade
Have a couple of longbows and eldest has borrowed my recurve
Could bring a longbow and some arrows and do some shooting on Sunday ??

Oh err, used to be an archer - not drawn a string for a good decade
Have a couple of longbows and eldest has borrowed my recurve
Could bring a longbow and some arrows and do some shooting on Sunday ??
There will be a target there until Sunday lunchtime.
Not sure yet what is around/behind the area being used so may restrict what can be done but be great to bring them along. At the minimum can use the foam tipped arrows (still proper arrows, just safer!)

Interesting, will you be taking that sort of gear with you then ?

BTW put me down for Sunday Morning, might be two of us
Will dig my gear out
Cheers

To all budding Robin Hoods, Katniss Everdeans and Oliver Queens,

The plan is to have 3 sessions - Saturday Morning 🎯; Saturday Afternoon 🎯; and Sunday Morning 🎯 (all weather dependant of course)

Touch of Housekeeping (y) ....
Anyone wanting to have a go is responsible for their own actions and must adhere to all instructions given (Archery can be lethal if practiced unsafely 📿 )
Have a read of this - 5 Tips for Archery Range Etiquette - also please ✔
Archery equipment 🏹 will be provided but I guess good boots 🥾 and a non-bulky coat 🧥 are probably also needed as will be shooting outside in a likely muddy field! 🌦

We will have a little fun competition at the end of each session and there may well be a prize at the end as well 🏆

If you have a preference for which session, please reply and say which (Sat AM; Sat PM or Sun AM) and how many you are (1 or 2).

Cheers.

Here’s the list

28F0342E-2E55-488E-BD5A-FD996C9B3B2B.png

Sorry for the late notice here, but I am sorry to say Archery is off o_O :cry:.
Getting ready to head to the meet yesterday morning and leant forward in my van and something in my back went (leaning forward FFS!). Hard to move and hoped a soak in the bath and overnight rest would help but still painful despite very strong painkillers so going to have to cancel going away this weekend and all the bows, arrows and targets are in my van.

Sorry about this, but there will be another chance next year to have a go of course! Maybe somewhere like Druridge would work well?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back