Green Frog rally

VWann

Free Member

Please can someone explain why on the list of booking against our name, VWann, number 42 on the list it says "awaiting contact". I have responded to The Lairds request but no heard anything further. As 'newbies' we are lookinng forward to meeting you all at Moffat.

Hi , Gordon is a trucker and might be out on the road somewhere, I’m unsure why it says that next to your name perhaps you can send him a private message,c u at Moffat Andy

Please can someone explain why on the list of booking against our name, VWann, number 42 on the list it says "awaiting contact". I have responded to The Lairds request but no heard anything further. As 'newbies' we are lookinng forward to meeting you all at Moffat.

I’m sure there’s no problem, maybe check your inbox at the top of the page for a pm from Gordon. I’m very sorry to be unable to attend the meet but sure that you’ll enjoy it.

Hi , Gordon is a trucker and might be out on the road somewhere, I’m unsure why it says that next to your name perhaps you can send him a private message,c u at Moffat Andy
Has VWANN BEEN IN TOUCH ANDY NO SURE ABOUT THE MESSAGE BILL PUT UPITS JUST THEY ARE NOT FULL MEMBERS AND CANNOT ATTEND DUE TO THE CAMPING EXEMPTION RULES

Has VWANN BEEN IN TOUCH ANDY NO SURE ABOUT THE MESSAGE BILL PUT UPITS JUST THEY ARE NOT FULL MEMBERS AND CANNOT ATTEND DUE TO THE CAMPING EXEMPTION RULES

Gordon, he is listed as a Full Member under his avatar.

Gordon is having problems with pm, but as you are a full member there’s no problem. Have fun.

Hi Gordon. Just had a thought, is there an elsan or somewhere to empty cassettes at this meet. Also, is there a shop or supermarket nearby? Just checking so that I can do a bit of forward planning for once! :giggle:

Hi Gordon. Just had a thought, is there an elsan or somewhere to empty cassettes at this meet. Also, is there a shop or supermarket nearby? Just checking so that I can do a bit of forward planning for once! :giggle:

There is a basic elsan emptier. It’s only a short walk into town or there is a supermarket just after the Esso garage on the right as you enter Moffat.

That's great news - thanks Bill (y)

Water point,fresh water available f.o.c
Five minute walk maybe 10+15 mins into town ,supermarket ,take always loads.on site cafe with toilets and adjacent to Elsan area there are two toilet/shower rooms ,not sure if they are operational due to cold

Sounds great Gordon! Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this meet and getting away in the van... but then you're champing at the bit too I see :ROFLMAO:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back