Haircut

Lee

Rally Organiser

20210401_162820.jpg

Here's the before picture.
I've booked the hairdressers for 9.20am 12th April the last time I visited was November 18th.
I'll post the after picture then (no rude comments and keep the laughing to yourselves 😂).

Last edited:
no way . ha ha ha you wanted a slice of life, you have all the hair. dip your bread in. just give us the low down. or hair down. ok.pj.
It takes hours of my time, firstly washing it in seaweed shampoo followed by rape seed oil conditioner.
Obviously diet is important and only having alcohol in a reserved way.
Well okay I'll come clean, it's all down to the genes, I can thank my mum for my long locks.
😁😎🧒

The postage was too much, you know the size of my head.😂

I bought a skull scraper so sharpen my head every 3 weeks...what's left of my hair that is! :)

I did it this morning: it takes me 5 mins

I'm surprised at how many men visit hairdressers when its so easy to cut your own with one of these after a bit of practice
Don’t think I’ll be going back in a hurry, once in a while, special occasions maybe , sons wedding in October!!!

If Boris can go without we can 🤣😂🤣 says she who visited her elderly mum in Wales and had a haircut whilst there ;)
I hope your mum is doing fine, I didn't realise she was a hair dresser though
🤔
😉
Still only a week to go before mine.
I hope you and Ron are well.

If Boris can go without we can 🤣😂🤣 says she who visited her elderly mum in Wales and had a haircut whilst there ;)

nono.gif
Naughty naughty. No one is allowed to cross the border yet...

...even for essentials like an haircut :)

This thread made me recall our first trip to the local pub after lockdown ended last year. We sat in the window table which happens to be opposite the barber. A chap arrived there with very hippy locks and proceeded to have them removed. Took quite a while but he was unrecognizable before as the solicitor whom we had dealt with in our purchase of the cottage!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back