Hand Held Vacuum Cleaner

@Molly 3 - my Dyson did exactly the same so I thought it was on its way out and purchased another cordless vacuum (not Dyson). I was/am pleased with the new one but the filter needed cleaning after the first use (proves how bad the Dyson had been operating). This got me thinking about the Dyson filter and having looked on YouTube I decided to take it apart and clean thoroughly. Wow what a difference - I now have a Dyson that almost lifts the carpets!! Could kick myself as had I checked out YouTube earlier I wouldn’t have spent the money on a new vac!! Also I could/should have just bought a new cloth filter - less than £7😫. I’m back using my Dyson and the new one is packed away in its box until I need it!!

I have a Beldray Quick Vac Lite...

I bought one of these for the MH and was so impressed with it I bought another for the house too.

Cracking bit of kit at a good price.

I'd certainly recommend it to anyone

Graham
smile.gif

I bought one of these for the MH and was so impressed with it I bought another for the house too.

Cracking bit of kit at a good price.

I'd certainly recommend it to anyone

Graham
smile.gif
Sorry I haven't been looking at this thread, I am glad you like it I wouldn't be without it, remember to clean the filter often its well worth it

Reactions: GMJ

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back