Have you bought your tree yet?

Fake half-a-tree in a basket that hangs on the wall. Goes back in it's box with deccys and lights on every year.
This year the 30 year old lights didn't work.......
Until I unravelled them and got to the last one, they came back to life & got put back on for another year.
All LED these days so scrudge can save money on electric. 😂

I guess you don't use that door behind very often at this time of year Kev?

I guess you don't use that door behind very often at this time of year Kev?
Nah, we use the conservatory door usualy, sometimes the back door, only deliveries use that.

Reactions: GMJ
I like the tacky one.

Buying ours on way back to Kent tomorrow, meanies that we are, hoping they have been reduced in price! Want a rooted one to keep for a few years, but as moving Jan, may have to get cut tree this year.

Buying ours on way back to Kent tomorrow, meanies that we are, hoping they have been reduced in price! Want a rooted one to keep for a few years, but as moving Jan, may have to get cut tree this year.
We moved ours three times, keep it in the pot but bury it, a few roots might pop out of the holes but cutting them won't bother it much at this time of year, some types are better than others.

Start a trend; go for a tree that's half cut. You'll be the talk of the neighbourhood

'Ooh, George, him at number 45 has got a half cut tree. Wonder if he'll give me a bowl of his trifle ...' :D

Steve

We moved ours three times, keep it in the pot but bury it, a few roots might pop out of the holes but cutting them won't bother it much at this time of year, some types are better than others.
Kept last one three years like that but drought while we were away finished it.

Yes ours is on it's last legs for that same reason, it's still gree on one side we're hoping it will recover but it's quite exposed, we did consider buying another but not sure where to put it and they'll be cheaper in the new year.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back