Hello all

Alan Sh

Free Member

I've (well, it's a 'we' as it's a joint purchase with my wife) just bought a Swift Kontiki as a first motorhome. Looking forward to getting out in relative comfort.

I'm sure I will have plenty of beginner questions, so please be gentle with me. :)

Alan

Sorry about not responding before - I was a bit stunned that I actually have to PAY to belong to a forum. So, until the other day, I didn't. But I have now.

We've now had 4 'holidays' so far and are still learning. Got ourselves a driveaway awning (Kampa 330) which makes live so much easier (once we've spend the necessary hours putting up up and cursing because it's too close and we can't get the door open). It's now got a Phantom Alarm and a huge solar panel, we've found a nice farm near our house to store it and we a close to curing most of the rattles.

Still got loads of questions and things to find out about, but it's here to stay. First icture is at Breydon Water near Burgh Castle in Norfolk. Not actually a site I'd recommend... Second one is Breack far. Notice how much better the awning looks :)

AlanIMG_20210818_123732_854_480.jpgIMG_6194_854_480.JPG

You'll get hours of entertainment watching caravanners (tuggers) put up their awnings 😄 Hope you get lots of enjoyment from the van.

Welcome , from the sw, it’s a great leisure style. Especially but not exclusively abroad!!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back