HELP REQUIRED PLEASE

The laird

Rally Organiser

Can any one help me with this wee dilemma I have ? NEW VAN HAS A SIGMA S34 ALARM SYSTEM ON IT
WORKS FINE BUT IM A BIT ALL OVER THE PLACE TRYING TO WORK OUT ITS OPERATION PROPERLY
I DO HAVE A MANUAL ,OPERATION INSTRUCTIONS ON PAGE 7&8* unfortunately IT HAS NO PICS WITH THE INSTRUCTION ON WHICH BUTTON IS OBE AND WHICH IS TWO A BIG AND A SMALL BUTTON ON FOB AND IM NOT SURE IF I AM ARMING TNE SYSTEM CORRECTLY.THE GARAGE AND ALL IS ALARMED DOORS DO SET IT OFF BUT IM BLOWED IF I CAN WORK OUT HOW IM SETTING IT UP .DIPPIT MOI
ANY HELP APPRECIATED
I DID TRY TO GOOGLE IT NO JOY
THANKS AGAIN

FDADFA8E-210D-45DA-8FBF-C107C7B2ED30.jpeg

Found this written elsewhere;

if you arm the alarm (big button) then press the small button within, I think, 10 seconds, it turns the internal sensors off so it is just on the doors etc.

Also, when you are in bed you can arm the alarm and then turn the internal sensors off so you don't set the alarm off when you get up for a wee.

Finally, when the alarm is armed if you press and hold the small button it acts as a panic alarm and sets the alarm off.

Also;

Additionally you may have a small button on the dash, (ours was to the bottom left of the centre consol which turned off the interior detectors)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back