Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, May 2, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Stonedaddy

Hi Lee got a problem. Another of my mates died the other day. His funeral is on May the 2nd, but it is at 11.30am in the morning. I have known him all my life so need to attend this. So if I leave late can I get through the gates late on or are they locked. Also he happened to like a drink so we will all go back to our local pub which I just hope to have a quick shandy and leave. But due to experience that rarely happens so if I get trapped against my will of course I won't arrive until the 3rd. Hope this won't cause problems and see you sometime over the weekend.
.... Tom ....

Lee

Hi Lee got a problem. Another of my mates died the other day. His funeral is on May the 2nd, but it is at 11.30am in the morning. I have known him all my life so need to attend this. So if I leave late can I get through the gates late on or are they locked. Also he happened to like a drink so we will all go back to our local pub which I just hope to have a quick shandy and leave. But due to experience that rarely happens so if I get trapped against my will of course I won't arrive until the 3rd. Hope this won't cause problems and see you sometime over the weekend.
.... Tom ....
Tom don't worry just come along when it suits you.
If you are going to arrive late give me a ring and I'll make sure the gate is open.
My number is 07774185451.

alwaysared

Hi Lee,

I have booked and paid for three nights (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) due to a change of work plans I can now get there on Thursday afternoon so would it be okay if I come on Thursday and pay you cash for the extra night when I get there please?

Regards,
Del

Linda

Rally Organiser
That won't be a problem Del. We will see you when you get there.

I see you have booked breakfasts so will you want breakfast on Friday?

alwaysared

That won't be a problem Del. We will see you when you get there.

I see you have booked breakfasts so will you want breakfast on Friday?
Cheers Linda
I believe that I've already booked Friday's breakfast as I was planning to get there early Friday morning.

Regards,
Del

Last edited:

Stirlingb

Ey up Phil
If you are still taking bookings can you please book Jane and I in for all 5 nights plus breakfast for us both on the Sunday Morning...I make that £50.00.
Would like to pay by bank credit transfer if you could let me have details

MykCamper

Sorry Guys, but I'm no t going to be able to make it, due to a ' charming French lady ' on the homeward ferry coughing and sneezing behind me and passing on 'The Euro Virus,'
I would not wish it on my worst enemies, let alone spread it to Our community!
According to previous sufferers, it can take several weeks to clear, so I am staying put in my bed, feeling like 💩 and taking my medicine, from Scotland!
Phil could you please PM me the club address and I will forwards a cheque for what I owe !
Will be thinking of you All having a great time! Mike

Minisorella

Oh that's truly rotten luck Shabbins :cry: Hope you get the insurance and everything sorted nice and fast, so you can get back on the road.

Phil

Forum Admin
Sorry Guys, but I'm no t going to be able to make it, due to a ' charming French lady ' on the homeward ferry coughing and sneezing behind me and passing on 'The Euro Virus,'
I would not wish it on my worst enemies, let alone spread it to Our community!
According to previous sufferers, it can take several weeks to clear, so I am staying put in my bed, feeling like 💩 and taking my medicine, from Scotland!
Phil could you please PM me the club address and I will forwards a cheque for what I owe !
Will be thinking of you All having a great time! Mike
Sorry to hear that, I have removed you from the list, no need to pay as it was camping only.

MykCamper

Oh, thanks Phil, I'm really pissed off as I was So looking forward to meeting up with long absent pals.
Ironically, I spent the whole winter in Iberia dodging all the U.K. Bugs, only to pick up the very worst on my return trip!
My flu jab never protected me from this, as it didn't for my partner, who caught it in Switzerland, while visiting her daughters, back in February!
been comparing long distant notes and the symptoms are identical!
severe cough, aching all over, loss of appetite, high temperature, no energy, just wanting to sleep, continuously!
It took her 8 weeks to shake it off!
Maybe a geriatrics flu!👴👵
Hope the weather stays good for you all, Mike

CShel

Looking forward to this meet / now lurking nearby on the Wye river at a site at Symonds Yat. Very nice

0DF3FAFD-AB45-4937-8742-DA64D8BCCAB7.jpeg

Reactions: 2cv

Ellendale

Getting the "Yami" ready for arrival midday Thursday - so looking forward to this. It's our first outing this year and hoping all goes well.
Can anybody recommend a good polish for the GRP parts of my 12 year old Autotrail? I just can't get a shine on her, it just looks a dry matt
shade! TIA.

2cv

Getting the "Yami" ready for arrival midday Thursday - so looking forward to this. It's our first outing this year and hoping all goes well.
Can anybody recommend a good polish for the GRP parts of my 12 year old Autotrail? I just can't get a shine on her, it just looks a dry matt
shade! TIA.
Plenty of choice Here. I find that Autoglym Vinyl and Rubber care works well.

Ellendale

Plenty of choice Here. I find that Autoglym Vinyl and Rubber care works well.
Tks 2cv, I have some stuff for the black plastic trim on the doors etc., It's the main hab bodywork that has gone a dry matt shade. I've been wondering if it is as a result of it being washed with the wrong type of car shampoo stuff. There again it could be that up until last Saturday
it's not been washed for a year!