Hereford House Party

The Lee and Linda magic was strong... what a great place to be at New Year! Thank you so much for all your hard work and to everyone else for being such party animals. Huge welcome to all the newcomers... it was a joy to meet you.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee
Thanks Lee and Linda for a memorable New Year, all your efforts are very much appreciated. Thanks also to AIB for providing such great raffle prizes, and to Phil for the excellent informal quiz on the last night.

• Thank You
Thanks for organizing a great meet , and for all you all your effort's from start to finish Bazz n Christine

• Thank You
As I've posted on wildcamping, we had a great time and really nice to see everyone :)

Thanks all!

Thankyou to all for the hard work to make a successful new year party. We very much enjoyed it and we love the rowing club as a venue. It’s only when it’s over you realise that you never got round to speaking to everyone ! So we will have to catch up next time. Thankyou to all for making it friendly and fun few days.

Currently having a ‘wind down’ pint in the local.
80019797-1D18-4639-A09E-64E299C85D39.jpeg

Well done Lee and Linda, we had a great time and the staff and catering at the Rowing club were superb, as newbies it was nice meeting like minded motorhomers and we gained some knowledge at the same time and a special thank you for Phil for making me up some leisure battery cables, much appreciated.

• Thank You
fantastic time was had by everyone we spoke to, congrats to the team for organizing it, cant wait to do it again, see you all again soon

Smashing location and town. Great people to meet. Splendid catering arrangements by the club house and staff.
Mucky field was compensated by winning the raffle so all in all a great weekend.
Thanks to everyone for their time and effort in organising it.
Les.

Linda and I would like to thank you all for making the house party such a brilliant weekend and we hope you enjoyed as much as we did.
It was a really good event, I really enjoyed it. Thank you both for the work you put into this meet -it was well organised with the freedom to become evolved or not. Really liked the afternoon teatime when we could mix and chat to others - oh and the jammy dodgers yum!! Looking forward to May ?

• Thank You
Linda and I would like to thank you all for making the house party such a brilliant weekend and we hope you enjoyed as much as we did.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Loved every minute of the meet. Brilliantly organised. A great bunch of people & looking forward to the next one. Hopefully Derek will be minus a few kidney stones so he can let his hair down. ;)

• Thank You
Give my best wishes to Derek and I hope all goes well with kidney stones.

Thank you Linda and Lee for all your hard work and a great event.
Was really good to see everyone again - I got my necklace fixed, I did another run and I really appreciated the practical help I got on my van from various people too.

Thanks all for an enjoyable weekend! (y)

• Thank You
It was a really good event, I really enjoyed it. Thank you both for the work you put into this meet -it was well organised with the freedom to become evolved or not. Really liked the afternoon teatime when we could mix and chat to others - oh and the jammy dodgers yum!! Looking forward to May
It's not me it must be my iPad changing my words ???

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back