Hereford House Party

We had a great time at Hereford and the New Years party even the weather was kind well done lee Linda and all who helped the staff at the club were exceptional only criticism there was no haggis at the new year buffet ?but there was some scotch egg so I’ll let it go ?Well worth the travel down.

A
We had a great time at Hereford and the New Years party even the weather was kind well done lee Linda and all who helped the staff at the club were exceptional only criticism there was no haggis at the new year buffet ?but there was some scotch egg so I’ll let it go ?Well worth the travel down.
And the after hours party wasn’t too bad ???

Thank you both for a splendid New year and Lee for talking us around Stonehenge.
Colette and jeff

No problem I'm hear to help at any time.
I saw Annie's pictures, shame you had to burn thor but it was all in a good cause.

Thanks to you both. We had a brilliant New Year??

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee
Many thanks to Lee and Linda for your hard work on putting on such a good event.
And a big thanks to everyone else for making us very welcome at our first event.
regards from Jon and Franchesca

Many thanks to Lee and Linda for your hard work on putting on such a good event.
And a big thanks to everyone else for making us very welcome at our first event.
regards from Jon and Franchesca

I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves, I hope to see you at future meets, please be aware that Jenny (minisorella) will be singling you out for the next quiz.

Me and her indoors had a great time at the do, Thanks to all that gave a helping hand with my little problem like the roof vent and alternator and hope to see you all again

Reactions: Lee

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back