Hereford Rowing Club
Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
As Phil's sidekick I would just like to say thankyou to everyone who attended.
I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did even in these difficult times we find ourselves in.
Keep an eye out as I will be putting up the list for May Bank holiday 2021 fairly soon.

See you all next year, Happy Christmas and hopefully a much better, than this year New Year.

Thanks to the people whose work makes these meets happen. My first one and I had a superb time thanks to being made feel most welcome by one and all really appreciated. First of many I hope. Take care.

Thanks for the impromptu (for me) meet up. Sorry I missed the Club on Sunday night Jenny but my dinner left my tum a bit topsy turvy so I had an early night. You all wanted to know that, didn't you. o_O

Thanks to the people whose work makes these meets happen. My first one and I had a superb time thanks to being made feel most welcome by one and all really appreciated. First of many I hope. Take care.
Good to meet you, albeit briefly.

What a great weekend! Thank you for all the hard work organising everything, Phil and crew. Can't tell you how good it was to have an opportunity to see everyone again after spending far too much time in solitary this year! Also good to meet newcomer Tim and to share some celebrations with Lee and Linda. Thanks for your company everyone... see you next time 😊

Really enjoyed the weekend at Hereford- food in the club was excellent- thanks to all the organisers- looking forward to the next one

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back